Tiffany of PIT

I found this lovely woman by the name of Tiffany on NYEXOTICS. She use to work at Parisintown, but i never saw her there because i heard some crazy things about the place. All i have to say gentlemen is WOW, this girl is fucking AWESOME. Not only is she smart and beautiful and sexy and a good fuck, but she's perfect from head to toe ( guys she's even got nice feet). Silky skin, she smells good and a nice shaven pussy. I just may be in love. I will be working overtime so i can afford my new weekly habit of seeing her. So fellas call this girl, it was worth the trip to the west village

when i once considered giving paris in town a try, tiffany was easily the one pictured i wanted to see.

i understand under certain conditions who will speak greek for additional fee. what other service features does she offer, andhow much is her indie rate, and is incall available?

i also couldn't find her ad on ny-exotics, where is it, or how does one contact her?

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I noticed the NYE ad says "Also come see my girlfriends........ " which usually indicates not an independant. Anyone have any further info ?

Chickd,
Did you end up seeing her ?

Anyone have an email contact for her ?