Tiffany from PIT doing the independant thing??

All:

Just happened to surf through a few of the NY exotics pages last night and noticed and ad with a pretty
black girl named Tiffany. The resemblance to Tiffany of PIT is more than passing, and yes there is still
a page up for her on PIT's page. I'm wondering if anyone has any color on this situation. I will probably
contact her myself next week. She always got good reviews at PIT, but I never went due to the b***s*** that
goes on there (hustling, racial issues, LE busts).

chickd

Yes it is true. I spoke to her yesterday. It seems that Tiffany and Vicky who used to work at (PIT) are now offering incall. The rates are $170 per half and $220 per hour. Tiffany is superb, I have seen her several times. I never saw Vicky, but from what I hear she does Greek, and being a Greek lover, I am planning to pay her a visit.

On a different note, I was at PIT last week and saw Jasmine. None of the old familair faces are around anymore !

S,

If by upselling you mean hustling for tips, the answer is I do not know.

Tiffany never used to ask for additional money, she is a true GFE. She is one the nicest providers that I have ever met in NYC (and in London as well).

From what I have heard and read, Vicky (I have not seen her yet) does ask for additional funds for Y dining and Greek (which is standard amongst most providers).