Tie Domi - Misunderstood Patriot or Contemptible Racist

Since the mods have not stepped in, I'm starting this thread in the hopes that Tie Domi and others (like me) who have difficulty resisting the temptation to feed him with our responses, can post here instead of the review section, where these types of arguments don't belong.

first of all the reson you can walk down those areas is because the black thugs take you for an undecover cop!....how selfish of you, typical liberal, go ask how safe the average black person feels in those places!
First off, if you saw me there is no way you would confuse me for an undercover. Second, how dare you call me selfish when you're advocating a roll back of civil rights? You're obviously one heck of a humanitarian.

2nd of course there are all types of people in all races, no race is this or that but the statistics dont lie the black race in america is off the charts when you talk about violent crime , drug use, aids... case study.....nascar race 200,000 plus "rednecks" dringing beer get together time after time with little to no problem. can u image 200,000 plus black people together what do u think would happen??
how come blacks dont own a damn thing in their own community?? how come multi millioniares basketball players dont go babk to their inner city and open up business and employ blacks?? ill tell u why.........................blacks hate blacks, because they know behind the racism crap they live behind a lot of the steroytypes are true.

ive personally heard from a black guy whats the use being a nigger if u cant act like one...case closed.....
I'm going to ignore that last statement, but hmmm... I wonder why blacks don't own land. Until recently, they weren't allowed to. Heck, they only counted as 1/4 a person in the census. Most of the truly rich people in America owe their wealth to old money. Yes, there are a good number of people that earned their fortunes, and the majority may be white, but thats because they had opportunities that aren't so readily available to black people.

Look, I'm not going to pretend there isn't a case to be made that many black people don't take advantage of the opportunities there are for them. There is affirmative action, and in some cases, its easier for them to get into schools and get jobs, but that doesn't change the fact that our culture and society encourages them to follow the wrong path. For every Oprah or Maya Angelou that advocates for stronger values in the black community, there are 10 snoop doggs glorifying the ganster lifestyle. This is what the black youth learn to emulate. But who's responsible for the prevalence of the snoop doggs and and 50 cents in today's pop culture. Its the multi-millionaire record industry executives and media moguls. And take one guess what color their skin is?

There are three classes in America. The rich, middle class and poor. The rich want to keep everyone stupid, fat and obsessed with consumerism. The degradation of America's values benefits them as they can run away with all the profits while the poor and middle class become addicted to drugs, fast food and television, all the while blaming each other for their misery. You want a case study, Tie Domi, take a look at FOX. Why is it that the nation's most conservative major network is also the one with the most questionable programming? They'd love for America to turn into a warzone like you previously mentioned. That would give them justification to tighten the ropes and bleed us dry even more.

You keep bashing liberals, and yes, we might be stupid and foolish in many ways (hell, we lost two elections to George W. Bush), but at our core, liberals want to help people, eliminate poverty and promote social progress. Conservatives on the other hand only want to preserve the class structure. Keep the poor people poor so that they can exploit them and grow richer. They look out for themselves and no one else. So tell me, how is it that you come to blame the liberals for the plight of black America?

billyS

Reign of Terror
This was a stupid idea. Eventually the Long Island Mods would have cleaned up that thread.
Now we have two threads to clean up.

We don't need to give this dick a forum to post his dumb racist shit.

WTF were you thinking?

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
Lightweight is too busy casing np4p and stripper tail As for Tie Domi, I always wished he was an Islander. Kind of felt bad he missed the '94 Cup run (and I HATED that team, but I loved Domi).

As for his comments, well, maybe he needs to go to charm school. I know for damn sure that the Mexican gangbangers never mess with bunyon and I at 4 AM in there neighborhood is because they think we are cops.

Lightweight is too busy casing np4p and stripper tail As for Tie Domi, I always wished he was an Islander. Kind of felt bad he missed the '94 Cup run (and I HATED that team, but I loved Domi).

As for his comments, well, maybe he needs to go to charm school. I know for damn sure that the Mexican gangbangers never mess with bunyon and I at 4 AM in there neighborhood is because they think we are cops.
Ha, May be true but it was not my section......