tick...tick...tick

Typical

A black politician can call a white guy some variation of Fascist/Nazi and the media goes silent. A white politician makes a remark and the media wants his friggin' head...

It's a lot easier for a Mr. Mfume/Jessee Jackson/Al Sharpton to watch what he says than a Trent Lott; the media simply ignores their racist words.

pjorourke

Thinks he's Caesar's Wife
But the reality is that what Lott said and the media circus that followed won't have one iota of impact on his chances for re-election in Mississippi. And that drives the liberal media fucking nuts. I love it!

Jesse Jackson on Crossfire

Last nite, Jesse was pretty vocal and indignant about Lott's comments. When asked about his own mis-statement a few years back about NYC being 'Heimeytown' and his subsequent plea for forgiveness, Jesse avoided the question and changed the focus on Lott being in a position to bring nominees to the senate floor for approval.

Hypocracy at it's finest.

I'm hoping that with the Supreme Court taking on the case of Michigan Law and affirmative action, we can bring an end to reverse racism in this country. The Free Lunch is over.

Re: Jesse Jackson on Crossfire

Originally posted by One Eyed Trouser Trout
Last nite, Jesse was pretty vocal and indignant about Lott's comments. When asked about his own mis-statement a few years back about NYC being 'Heimeytown' and his subsequent plea for forgiveness, Jesse avoided the question and changed the focus on Lott being in a position to bring nominees to the senate floor for approval.

Hypocracy at it's finest.

I'm hoping that with the Supreme Court taking on the case of Michigan Law and affirmative action, we can bring an end to reverse racism in this country. The Free Lunch is over.
Not being a fan of Lott I saw Crossfire and think Jesse is not exactly the right guy to be carrying the banner of condemnation.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Jesse Jackson on Crossfire

Originally posted by pargolfer
Not being a fan of Lott I saw Crossfire and think Jesse is not exactly the right guy to be carrying the banner of condemnation.
Although we was the right guy to carry Clinton's "Monica Banner"...

Why on earth would the libs want Lott to resign? Wouldn't he make a good, ongoing poster boy for intolerance? Strategically, it doesn't make sense...

I hope he does. The conservatives need a better leader there. Lott was never a good one-he caved far too often to the liberal media.