This board ...

... is so wonderfully amazing!

I mean, I guess
most of us would probably check out the Long Island section, the SA thread, CL and BP, cheap head, etc. I know I do.

But if you folks have some time, browse through some phenomenal threads, in the "through the looking glass" section.

Off the top of my head, I can see three current posters featured there:
30 years and I still know nothing (deep nod to the APM, great writing skills sir!)

I am a super genius:
(Who ELSE but 'genius!)

And of course, the inimitable Mr. W, with his Lessons learned the hard way.

I'm sure there are other, current posters ...

Really cool posters who, for whatever reason, are not active here anymore - therealstory, left_the_scene (he did!), Gavvy, wolf5958, etc., and superwoman01 (to offer a provider's perspective.)

They all had some very interesting stuff to say. And they did so, very well indeed.

Wish some of them would come back.

Along those lines, I thank billyS for returning to post.

("Zoey's stories", I believe, was created for 'Zoey', a poster who briefly graced these pages, promising participation.)

Folks, do yourself a favor: grab your favorite drink, relax, read and enjoy.

Just a whoreboard??

Bite your tongue!

V

... is so wonderfully amazing!

I mean, I guess
most of us would probably check out the Long Island section, the SA thread, CL and BP, cheap head, etc. I know I do.

But if you folks have some time, browse through some phenomenal threads, in the "through the looking glass" section.

Off the top of my head, I can see three current posters featured there:
30 years and I still know nothing (deep nod to the APM, great writing skills sir!)

I am a super genius:
(Who ELSE but 'genius!)

And of course, the inimitable Mr. W, with his Lessons learned the hard way.

I'm sure there are other, current posters ...

Really cool posters who, for whatever reason, are not active here anymore - therealstory, left_the_scene (he did!), Gavvy, wolf5958, etc., and superwoman01 (to offer a provider's perspective.)

They all had some very interesting stuff to say. And they did so, very well indeed.

Wish some of them would come back.

Along those lines, I thank billyS for returning to post.

("Zoey's stories", I believe, was created for 'Zoey', a poster who briefly graced these pages, promising participation.)

Folks, do yourself a favor: grab your favorite drink, relax, read and enjoy.

Just a whoreboard??

Bite your tongue!

V
I'm always digging thru the threads. Check out The Otis Papers or something like that when you have the chance... that guy missed his calling. Should have been an author.

Any reason my post is being deleted? The deletion with silence is discouraging.... it’s a related post regarding “the board” not hard feelings but an explanation goes a long way :)

Any reason my post is being deleted? The deletion with silence is discouraging.... it’s a related post regarding “the board” not hard feelings but an explanation goes a long way :)
Sure. No problem. Glad to accommodate you. Here's the post. I'll let the members explain what the hell is wrong with it. How long have you been a member? 2+ years? And you couldn't figure out why I had issues with it?

• This message has been removed from public view.
I agree. The reading material is amazing. That said some is getting stale. I understand we are not promoting other sites, but could someone help a fellow monger out? We’re not seeing much new talent to explore. With out BP I’m not able to find the daily offerings and I’ve not found the alternative site for listings. Can someone send me a private message? I’ve been digging deep into the threads to find new experiences.

Sure. No problem. Glad to accommodate you. Here's the post. I'll let the members explain what the hell is wrong with it. How long have you been a member? 2+ years? And you couldn't figure out why I had issues with it?

• This message has been removed from public view.
I agree. The reading material is amazing. That said some is getting stale. I understand we are not promoting other sites, but could someone help a fellow monger out? We’re not seeing much new talent to explore. With out BP I’m not able to find the daily offerings and I’ve not found the alternative site for listings. Can someone send me a private message? I’ve been digging deep into the threads to find new experiences.
Thanks B. But this doesn’t answer my question. I don’t need to be ripped a new one. I was just asking and even suggested a private message, which you could have provided, rather than drawing in a collection of comments to be made an example of, could I just get clarification? I’ve always contributed fairly. Never cause trouble. Just looking for info. And figured the subject “this board” made sense to ask.

Thanks all.

Sorry Vad, never meant to change the purpose of your post, but the silent deletion with no follow up to acknowledge the post and steer me in another direction left things quite confusing.

Thanks B. But this doesn’t answer my question. I don’t need to be ripped a new one. I was just asking and even suggested a private message, which you could have provided, rather than drawing in a collection of comments to be made an example of, could I just get clarification? I’ve always contributed fairly. Never cause trouble. Just looking for info. And figured the subject “this board” made sense to ask.

Thanks all.

Sorry Vad, never meant to change the purpose of your post, but the silent deletion with no follow up to acknowledge the post and steer me in another direction left things quite confusing.
Oh, and one more thing. Fire away lol ;)

Oh, and one more thing. Fire away lol ;)
I have zero tolerance for the infraction that you displayed in that post. Your "suggestion" is the heart of the problem. How you don't know that after two years here is beyond me. It makes me feel that no one listens to what the moderators say on here and just ignore the set of rules and guidelines that Slinky created. This issue has been discussed to death. Not only by me and other moderators, but by other members as well.

THERE IS NO PRIVATE MESSAGING ON UTOPIA GUIDE. If you do happen to get a private message, it's going to come from a moderator. And in the overwhelming majority of cases, it's not going to be a welcoming message. It's going to be a warning explaining what you did wrong.

The worst part of your post was not even the suggestion of a private message. It was the intent. Your intent was to skirt the very issue you mentioned. The promotion of other websites. So you actually were saying, "I know Slinky doesn't want us discussing other websites on here, so can you send me information on the sly." And you think that's okay?

Thanks all.

No pm feature aside from moderator reaching out to you( which from what i understand means you did something very wrong.
Requesting website names in todays climate especially not in the context of a review has always been a no-no more so know than ever
Moderators and APM shouldnt have to (nut they do) deal with our shit. We aint paying and its their party. Dont shit on the rug and dont question them. You called out the moderators for not posting your commemt and then called out moderator when they responded.
I would personally rethink my stance and approach on this matter.
And for the record asking providers you know where they advertise may also be a route to what you seek.
Hope this is taken as informative and not as a ripping

I have zero tolerance for the infraction that you displayed in that post. Your "suggestion" is the heart of the problem. How you don't know that after two years here is beyond me. It makes me feel that no one listens to what the moderators say on here and just ignore the set of rules and guidelines that Slinky created. This issue has been discussed to death. Not only by me and other moderators, but by other members as well.

THERE IS NO PRIVATE MESSAGING ON UTOPIA GUIDE. If you do happen to get a private message, it's going to come from a moderator. And in the overwhelming majority of cases, it's not going to be a welcoming message. It's going to be a warning explaining what you did wrong.

The worst part of your post was not even the suggestion of a private message. It was the intent. Your intent was to skirt the very issue you mentioned. The promotion of other websites. So you actually were saying, "I know Slinky doesn't want us discussing other websites on here, so can you send me information on the sly." And you think that's okay?
I was merely trying to take a conversation off line with respect to the rules. Relax. It was with all due respect. I don’t mind deleting a post if it’s not appropriate. That’s fine. All you had to do was follow it with said warning and this thread would be a lot shorter. Communication 101. Last comment on this, drama mamma. I’m not dragging this out like all the others I see. Not what I’m here for. No hard feelings. Moving on now so I can post my next review.

No pm feature aside from moderator reaching out to you( which from what i understand means you did something very wrong.
Requesting website names in todays climate especially not in the context of a review has always been a no-no more so know than ever
Moderators and APM shouldnt have to (nut they do) deal with our shit. We aint paying and its their party. Dont shit on the rug and dont question them. You called out the moderators for not posting your commemt and then called out moderator when they responded.
I would personally rethink my stance and approach on this matter.
And for the record asking providers you know where they advertise may also be a route to what you seek.
Hope this is taken as informative and not as a ripping
Thanks Po10ial. Information much appreciated. And even if it was, I’m a big boy. :)

Happy Mongering!

I was merely trying to take a conversation off line with respect to the rules. Relax. It was with all due respect. I don’t mind deleting a post if it’s not appropriate. That’s fine. All you had to do was follow it with said warning and this thread would be a lot shorter. Communication 101. Last comment on this, drama mamma. I’m not dragging this out like all the others I see. Not what I’m here for. No hard feelings. Moving on now so I can post my next review.
That's not what I saw. I saw you trying to skirt the rules about discussing other web sites in blatant violation of Slinky's edict by doing an end-around and asking for PM. And you still haven't answered about how you didn't know there are no PM communications on here after being a member for 2+ years. Lastly, neither I nor and other moderator owes you or anyone else an explanation when we delete something that we don't find allowable. If we do inform you, consider it a courtesy that we decided to offer you rather than an expectation that you are due.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
but the silent deletion with no follow up to acknowledge the post and steer me in another direction left things quite confusing.
You violated one of the basic rules of the site. You are lucky Slinky didn't ban you flat out. We shouldn't have to tell you what rule you broke. When you make a post and it gets deleted then take the hint that you clearly are ignorant of the sites rules and go learn them. Don't try to post a deleted message again. It was deleted for a reason. Be an adult and figure it out. And then, to make matters worse you violated another rule in your complaint post.

How's this for Communication 101. Learn how to fucking apologize when you do something wrong, rather than complain that you don't like how you were dealt with when you were in the wrong in the first place.

You violated one of the basic rules of the site. You are lucky Slinky didn't ban you flat out. We shouldn't have to tell you what rule you broke. When you make a post and it gets deleted then take the hint that you clearly are ignorant of the sites rules and go learn them. Don't try to post a deleted message again. It was deleted for a reason. Be an adult and figure it out. And then, to make matters worse you violated another rule in your complaint post.

How's this for Communication 101. Learn how to fucking apologize when you do something wrong, rather than complain that you don't like how you were dealt with when you were in the wrong in the first place.
This sounds like a parent lecturing his child. I get he fucked up and he then fucked up again. For him to know rules. However for him to apologize seems excessive. If that's not what he inclined to do.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
This sounds like a parent lecturing his child. I get he fucked up and he then fucked up again. For him to know rules. However for him to apologize seems excessive. If that's not what he inclined to do.
I don't mind that he fucked up. I can even be ok with him fucking up again. But, after that he was a dick to one of the site moderators.

I'm not surprised you think it's ok no to apologize. Just last week when someone posted about being abusive to a girl, you also thought it was worth a brag rather than an apology.

Some of you need a parent lecturing you like you are a child because you clearly never learned the lessons that most of us learn in kindergarten.

I don't mind that he fucked up. I can even be ok with him fucking up again. But, after that he was a dick to one of the site moderators.

I'm not surprised you think it's ok no to apologize. Just last week when someone posted about being abusive to a girl, you also thought it was worth a brag rather than an apology.

Some of you need a parent lecturing you like you are a child because you clearly never learned the lessons that most of us learn in kindergarten.
I nor most on hêre saw it as abusive. Be that as it may. I still stand by him not having to apologize. However i agree we all should know rules.

Lastly i wish someone would try and lecture me in real life . That would make me happy. Easy to have a certain type of energy when you dont have to interact with that person in real life.

Waterclone

Go ahead. Try me.
I nor most on hêre saw it as abusive.
"nor most on here?" Stick to speaking for yourself. I think maybe 4 or 5 people participated in that conversation. Most of the people on this site are lurkers. But even of the active ones, that number is a rounding error, not a statistic.

Lastly i wish someone would try and lecture me in real life . That would make me happy. Easy to have a certain type of energy when you dont have to interact with that person in real life.
LMAO. That last line is recursive. It pretty much exactly describes the person who would say it.