The weirdest places..

Sup guys, long time no post as my p4p days are basically behind me but I like to keep up on the scene. Thought I'd share a few WEIRD places where I'm pretty certain 'cheap thrills' can be had but not consistent enough to make it worthy of its own thread. Mods please feel free to move this post to the appropriate thread or subsection if appropriate.

The first place where I'm pretty sure theres some p4p action to be had is Belmont Park racetrack. Last summer since I had days off I would swing by Belmont Park on warm days, bet a few races, drink a few brews and observe the occasional scantily clad milf with her overweight gambling addicted husband (stories for another time). BUT there was somethings I noticed that might require further investigation. There was this one puerto rican lady who I used to see there occasionally. She would always be in some booty shorts and tank top with cleavage showing... not my style, but I noticed on different occasions her sitting down with single older men. 1 day when I was on line for a hot sausage she happened to be right in front of me... She turned around and saw me and immediately began flirting telling me I'm so young and the things she could do to me. I didn't really take it any further but I'm convinced she trolls at Belmont Park for P4P. I saw a black lady by herself there a few times also sitting down with different men and got the vibe from her.

Opening day at Belmont is Apr 27th. Maybe someone else might want to swing by on a hot day and check it out. I feel this might be very hit or miss but you never know.

The other place I'm 100% sure is one of my favorite places in the city. I'm just going to call it the Cigar Lounge as to not expose it to the wrong eyes. It's a very pleasant laid back cigar lounge where mediocre to hot white P4P girls wander around. I would occasionally go by myself or meet cigar smoking buddies here and as we sat at the bar I could see them in action. Many a time a working girl would sit next to me and begin to flirt, even after making it clear I wasn't interested most were very cool and we continued to have good casual conversation. I think these girls realize they better be pleasant to everybody lest they get kicked outta there. Fri and Sat nights are the worst nights for this type of action as the place gets so full of couples that I think it scares the working ladies off. Mon-Thurs nights are the best. Again, this may be hit or miss but at the very least you'll have a good time with a drink and a cigar if nothing shows up

Happy hunting. Feel free to share your own weird places.