The Ultimate In Cybersex

I was wondering if they had a model of this device with "pre-programmed" celebrity personalities like Jennifer Lopex, Pamela Anderson, etc., ...

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
I think the industry gave up on celebrity versions after all those problems witht the "Nancy and Ronald Reagan Word Processor" ( no period, no colon, no memory...).

Originally posted by slinkybender
I think the industry gave up on celebrity versions after all those problems witht the "Nancy and Ronald Reagan Word Processor" ( no period, no colon, no memory...).
damn, now thats funny..

last

Funny, very funny. I'm praying that this is a joke.

Speaking of good Internet wanking, I just had a nice time at http:www.ifriends.com as goofy as that sounds. You pay $1.99 per minute and get a private session with a woman. She does whatever you tell her to. Everything is organized by demographics: blonde, brunette, etc., etc.

Okay, I'm bored, but still: it was fun.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Tying this in with another thread: I overheard some guys complaining that a few of the "transexuals" on ifriends were actually "GFs" ( i.e. "Genital Females" ), because they got $2.99/minute whereas the "girls" got only $1.99. I have no idea if it's true ( and shutup, frog ).