The Tattooed Lady

http://www.kristastarr.com/

Interesting concept.

But, in the end, are you screwing the girl or the tattoo?

Obviously, there's a whole Rock 'n Roll thing going on here, too. But you just can't get past that full body body art and she's putting it front and center as her major selling point.

Twin revolvers pointing at the snatch. I took a photo of a sweet looking Mexican girl on the 2/3 train a year or so ago with tats liket hat. She had a tatoo of a diamond on her throat as well.

Too bad. She would actually be hot if it wasn't for all those horrible tats. When she is 50 I am sure she will look in the mirror and think, "I am so hot with these cool tats!" ... Actually she is probably screwed up on drugs and will never make it to 30. Shame.

Last edited:
I shot her a quick email asking if she ever makes her way to NY - and said she cant travel due to personal commitments - probably a kid.

I would be too distracted with the tats all over her body. I don't mind an occasional tat in a place that is less conspicuous. but she is definitely spilling over the inkwell.

I think you guys are missing something. She's turned the Tats into her selling point. Her "difference" from other providers, the way she's selling herself, is the tats themselves. It's an attention-getting device that's somewhat uniquely positioned. Sure, there are other girls with lots of tats—but they don't make the tats their predominant selling point.

Frankly, it's a little bizarre—a page taken out of the freakshows at circuses (and I don't mean this in a nasty way).

Monk I have to agree with you that it is her thing that she is selling and using to try and differentiate herself from the rest with.

Personally, I like it, its different from the everyday white collar that I am used to here. Still doesn't change the fact she won't be in NY anytime soon.

Still doesn't change the fact she won't be in NY anytime soon.
Well, contrary to popular belief, this isn't a New York board. And this isn't an ad for her services. This particular section of the board discusses marketing of hobbying services. And this is a unique example.

Ha, as to uniqueness, tats (and I mean major canvas work tats) are not a very big deal here in NYC. Just head to Williamsburg.

Last edited:
Monk - I know it is not a NY only board. I just meant what I said in the sense of "oh well, wont be seeing her anytime soon." Sorry if there was a miss-communication on my behalf.