the tail is wagging the dog

we the consumer, are in a downward spiral. the AMPS call all the shots. we have always had to coax and beg it get a decent hj, and forget the rest. lately, it has gotten worse. both, places that i am familiar with and those not as much, are asking for tip money up front, and setting the rates. where not to long ago, that was not true. my last 4 amp visits have cost 30 & 40 before the hj. they told me if i do not tip they do not rub

then you tell them "go fuck yourself, i can give myself a hand job" and you walk out. people can only take advantage of you if you let them. especially for a hand job. blowjob, if you know she's real good, maybe.

They do it because they can get away with it.

There will always be people out there that will come to a new city, start the hobby and not do some basic research and end up paying too much.

This boosts prices for everyone and makes it more difficult to get good service.

we the consumer, are in a downward spiral. the AMPS call all the shots. we have always had to coax and beg it get a decent hj, and forget the rest. lately, it has gotten worse. both, places that i am familiar with and those not as much, are asking for tip money up front, and setting the rates. where not to long ago, that was not true. my last 4 amp visits have cost 30 & 40 before the hj. they told me if i do not tip they do not rub
never had that happen to me. I would just say good service good tip