the siph?

Took a real friendly lap dance and a kiss on the dick at the Filly and had a bump grow on my abdomen
OMG! The Siph?
I had a powerful antibiotic around the house that frankly expired but I took it and got c-diff!
I'll go to a md, I'll pay, but I can't go to the md I know who knows my wife!
Suggestions?

C-Diff? What is it with these home brew treatments? I take out my own stitches and splinters out, I have even cauterized a wound or two with a soldering iron, but some things require a professional.

Last edited:
C-Diff? What is it with these home brew treatments? I take out my own stitches and splinters out, I have even cauterized a wound or two with a soldering iron, but some things require a professional.
Cdiff or Clostridium difficile a bacterium that causes lower GI tract infection. Antibiotic use is one of many causes as Cdiff is resistant to many ABs. However, I am not sure how Old Fool got diagnosed with Cdiff without seeing a MD.

Last edited:
Took a real friendly lap dance and a kiss on the dick at the Filly and had a bump grow on my abdomen
OMG! The Siph?
I had a powerful antibiotic around the house that frankly expired but I took it and got c-diff!
I'll go to a md, I'll pay, but I can't go to the md I know who knows my wife!
Suggestions?
Google "free clinic" and you get this.

Last edited:
Cdiff or Clostridium difficile a bacterium that causes lower GI tract infection. Antibiotic use is one of many causes as Cdiff is resistant to many ABs. However, I am not sure how Old Fool got diagnosed with Cdiff without seeing a MD.
Something new to worry about. He must have had it before or just went on a internet search rampage which I have too have been guilty of from time to time. I think Metronidazole should be over the counter, it seems to be the cure from many embarressing transmittable bacterias.

Now that we got that straight I would still like to know Siph is, you kids and your abbreviations.

Yea, syphilis

Something new to worry about. He must have had it before or just went on a internet search rampage which I have too have been guilty of from time to time. I think Metronidazole should be over the counter, it seems to be the cure from many embarressing transmittable bacterias.

Now that we got that straight I would still like to know Siph is, you kids and your abbreviations.
Internet diagnosis.
C-diff, MD, no treatment because it was waning by the time I got to the doc.

Old Fool....I want to know who kissed your bare dick at the FF. Paula?
Paula gave the kiss. She is so sensual she makes me miss the Filly.
Nici pulled her string and my shirt and pants aside and rubbed her snatch on my lower abdomen. That's great even for a dive bar but when Nici started she would give a hj at the bar for $20 and keep it up (so to speak) until you came. For this lap dance it was $10 for each song pay by the song. Fair enough I guess.

So what did you end up doing? bacteria infections are no joke.
I took that powerful antibiotic but I need to make sure I'm clear. I know these things can lay dormant for years and then ravage your mind and body.
I've read that there's a theory that Nietzsche had untreated syphilis and it drove him mad in his later years.

I took that powerful antibiotic but I need to make sure I'm clear. I know these things can lay dormant for years and then ravage your mind and body.
I've read that there's a theory that Nietzsche had untreated syphilis and it drove him mad in his later years.
You should follow up with an MD, didn't you write those antibotics were expired?

I think most doctors are useless but they do have access to the labs. I was familiar with am familiar with Metronidazole before I looked up C-diff, women are usually just given the treatment by GYN's before the results are even back. This is how I found out I am allergic to latex, I was young and naive and kept thinking I had an STD, people panic when something doesn't look or feel right after intimate encounters and instantly think they have the clap and many times it's just coincidence and something innocent.

Syphilis is very easy to detect in bloodwork, please get it checked out before you really lose your mind with worry.