The Scene in Commack

I didn't see Teagan but I stopped by Friday after work. Had a lap dance from a girl named Lana I believe. She's a tall Russian brunette with natural tits. Have a good lap dance but no extras.

On a different note, I was talking to a WOC named Toi. She was sexy with a round booty and nice big tits. She has a curvy body, tan skin and blonde hair. She said she was a phillipino and African American. We were chatting at the bar and I was just planning my next visit. She jerked me off at the bar, allowed me to finger her while we sat down discussing what she could do. Her promise was to make you cum during the dance, even said take out was available but would only talk about that during the dance. Works Tuesdays and Fridays, will be going in soon for a proper review.
Wonder how big her clit is?

I've been corresponding with a female on .com who said she works two week nights at The Scene. Her name on the site is "Ruby Red", anyone know her from The Scene?

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't see Teagan but I stopped by Friday after work. Had a lap dance from a girl named Lana I believe. She's a tall Russian brunette with natural tits. Have a good lap dance but no extras.

On a different note, I was talking to a WOC named Toi. She was sexy with a round booty and nice big tits. She has a curvy body, tan skin and blonde hair. She said she was a phillipino and African American. We were chatting at the bar and I was just planning my next visit. She jerked me off at the bar, allowed me to finger her while we sat down discussing what she could do. Her promise was to make you cum during the dance, even said take out was available but would only talk about that during the dance. Works Tuesdays and Fridays, will be going in soon for a proper review.
Did this girl ever resurface Elduderino????

I've been corresponding with a female on Whatsyourprice.com who said she works two week nights at The Scene. Her name on the site is "Ruby Red", anyone know her from The Scene?
I have not seen her yet but will be there tonight and will keep an eye out for her. By the way, she is also on SA as Rubirose 111 and lists her financial needs as "substantial".

Did this girl ever resurface Elduderino????
Hi bone,

Yeah she did. Was there on a Friday night and she was working it. Her real name is Valerie I believe. Took her into the VIP area and waited for the bigger booth. We didn't discuss much, but she pulled out my dick, spit on it a bunch of times and I got to fuck her tits (which her big and nice). Was able to release and she cleaned me up with a paper towel she brought. She pulled back her underwear and shoved her pussy in my face, it was a good night!

I've been corresponding with a female on Whatsyourprice.com who said she works two week nights at The Scene. Her name on the site is "Ruby Red", anyone know her from The Scene?
I was there on Tuesday night around 9 pm and spent a few hours with a lanky blonde named Willow. Ruby was there dancing, she has a pretty face with pendulous breasts and a very thick lower body. She has a tat on the back of her neck, and tats on either clavicle and hip. Seemed to have a nice personality, but I must admit my attention was elsewhere. Willow was very nice, but there were no extras to be had nor any particularly intimate touching in the VIP area.

Went here the other night over the weekend. Hadn't been here in maybe 2 years. Not much has changed since. Dancers on the main stage were attractive. Everyone walking around was Russian for either massages or LD's. Lots of women there with their boyfriends , etc. I got a massage from Lindsay, probably the least attractive girl in the place but I had remembered her from a few years ago. Definite mileage on her. Big bolt ons. Had done VIP with her in the past and had gotten her number. Tried takeout but price was way too high. Anyway, she didn't remember me but I brought up the fact we did VIP in the past so she was relentless is making me go again. She finally convinced me to do VIP again. Had the big booth in the corner. Pimp boss I think left room after he collected the money. $150 for 15 min, same price as it was previously. Lindsay unzipped my pants and pulled him out after a bit of grinding. I had my fingers inside her. Then she told me to tip her $100. I said fine. She grabbed a condom from her purse and sat on top RCG style . Popped after a few minutes. She spent the remainder of time giving a massage. For $250 my money could have been spent better elsewhere but this was a first for me in a strip club (FS). Other VIP visit with her was just a HJ. She works Thursday , Friday and Saturday.

A few years ago there was a short nerdy looking blonde with huge after markets Candy I believe. Big hair glasses like 4ft 6 100lbs. This chick was so amazingly sexy. Had a dance with her which ended up being a TF. Blew all over her chest she whispers yummy and licks it off. $150 for 15 mins. No up sale. Tipped her $50 anyway. She Spent the next hour rubbing Jr OTC while we talked at the bar. By far the best dance I ever got there. Anyone seen her lately???

I went there 5 weeks ago with some buddies. Was getting a dance from a girl named Cameron a cute blonde from Florida she ask me for my number. She told me she was interested in being friends with benefits. I was very skeptical but gave it to her anyway. Should have gave her my Google number. After making plans with her. she bailed on me. i
I went back 2 weeks later. I wasn't going to say anything but she remembered me once again we made plans and she bailed. For some reason I went back for a private room with her. Was not worth it. When I was talking to her rated pickup When I went back to the bar she ask for permission to go talk to another guy which I have no problem with. It's business after all. After the guy got a dance I went up to him and asked him if she asked for his number he said she did. I didn't say anything to her I should have but this really got me mad. She obviously plays a lot of games and talks dirty but has no attention going through with anything she says. lucky I didn't spend to much money so I'm happy about that.

How is this site? I just set up an account there and it seems like a ghost town. A lot of inactive accounts. Also, why does every Long Island girl on there seem to be from Dix Hills? Lol.

Hey Hollander, Do not shit on 1 sites Mods ( Mr. B ) and then go promoting another site. I am surprised you have not been commented, to say it nicely, on.