The perils of NP4P

What do you do about a gal whose pressed up against you in a crowded bar with her hand secretly sneaking around when your wife is a few bar stools away? Oh, and let me add, she is friendly with my wife.

Just when I wanna get out....they pull me back in. I must be strong. I must resist. I must be outta my fucking mind.
take your wife home and fuck the shit out of her, while thinking about the girl at the bar. No need to tell you that you don't shit where you eat.

Yeah, but remember: try to avoid saying the other woman's name when you cum.
Fortunately my wife and I have an active imagination at playtime. Role playing and bringing others (figuratively) into the bedroom is a total turn on for both of us. She enjoys hearing about other women I would love to fuck, especially friends of hers. I too enjoy hearing her fantasies about others. It drives her crazy when I unload inside of her whispering another woman's name.

Fortunately my wife and I have an active imagination at playtime. Role playing and bringing others (figuratively) into the bedroom is a total turn on for both of us. She enjoys hearing about other women I would love to fuck, especially friends of hers. I too enjoy hearing her fantasies about others. It drives her crazy when I unload inside of her whispering another woman's name.
This may explain why your wife's friend was feeling you up. Some of those fantasies you and your wife share are also being shared with a few of her friends.

What do you do about a gal whose pressed up against you in a crowded bar with her hand secretly sneaking around when your wife is a few bar stools away? Oh, and let me add, she is friendly with my wife.

Just when I wanna get out....they pull me back in. I must be strong. I must resist. I must be outta my fucking mind.
Forbidden sex is always the best sex.

I've been catching a really flirty vibe off of my boss's niece, who's been working in the office during her summer break from college. She laughs at some of my stupidest jokes, goes out of her way to catch a rap with me, that kind of stuff. It's usually pretty easy to tell when a younger chick is into you. Obviously, the peril lies in trying to hook up with her without fucking things up at work. Being responsible sucks...

I doubt it, but either way I'm not willing to find out. Not while she's on the payroll anyway. She goes to school in a city where some friends of mine live, so I'm going to try and get her digits towards the end of the summer, and give her a call next time I'm down that way in the fall.

As a straight woman, I have to agree with the OP. This has been rehashed ad infinitum, but the reality is that gorgeous women don't give out sex for free (without a relationship) unless the guy is extremely wealthy. Yes, there's the occasional drunk college girl, but overall, you're better off with pay for play. I know many gay men who say the same thing.