The New Vibrating Condom

Trojan has recently introduced a new vibrating condom which is essentially a basic condom with a vibrating cock ring. At the request of 2 different ladies, I recently had the opportunity to try this new device with interesting results. The good news is that the experience was definately enhanced....however it seems to make the female and male cum much faster...so Im not sure its necessary unless you want to cut down on the work or a woman has difficulty in achieving orgasm.

Im also not sure if one would want to use this with hobbying...simply because
prolonged activity is the desired affect and one wants the provider to do the work.....not the cock ring. The exception here is the true GFE provider who enjoys her work and is really interested in enjoying the experience as well. Under this limited exception...i might in fact use it if I thought it enhanced the overall experience or might lead to regular non-P4P encounters with a favorite lady.

i think some states ban sex toys actually.

I have used it with friends w/benefits for shits and giggles....well a lot of giggles actually. Girls definetly like it, and i like using it just cause it's fun...it's like incorperating a vibrator or somthing during sex...just another toy.

definelty somthing for the pleasure chest.

For the novelty of it, it is fun. But for a guy, not erotic.

I few months ago surprised a friend with a $15 mini vibrator. She loved it and would let me know this every time we spoke. So the next time we got together I showed her a vibrating condom. She was excited to try it. For the novelty of it, it is fun. But for a guy, not erotic. It is fun because the girl finds it fun. If a girl finds your sex action fun, that is fun! It is powered via a small (and slightly awkward) battery on the ring. The battery only last 20 minutes.

I guess it could make you lose weight if it works in a similar fashion as that old school exercise machine where you strap on (harness around your love handels) and it shakes violently...actually does anyone know the name of that machine?

I reuse condoms when money is tight....just rinse and repeat.
In seriousness, no condoms arent reuseable...but the vibrating thing is on a cockring that is seperate from the condom, so it is a thing by itself (can be used w/w/o the condom.

Kill two birds with one stone :)

Considering this question was asked in the Health and Fitness section, does this vibrating condom help you lose weight?

If so, lemme go get some now!
All movement burns calories, so does sweating so if it works the way everyone says, you have more fun you might be sweating more or you might be more physical which will help you lose weight & if you really like it & are having sex more & more your burning more. lol

You can't go wrong lose weight & have good fun sex :)