The i465 Motorola Mobile Boost:Problem

Does anyone else have one of these phones? I just got it to use as a work number. It's pretty handy for a pre-paid phone, however, here's the problem: When I get a voicemail message, I am not told what number the person called from. You know, usually, you get a recording that says, "You have one new message from 917-etc." With this phone, it just goes straight to the message.

Then, I get a prompt to delete (#7) or save (#9) but there is no prompt to return the call. So, I don't know the number if the person doesn't say it and there is no way to automatically return the call. Plus, there is a list I can see of recent outbound calls, but not inbound, so I can't even click on that to call someone back.

There is nothing in the user's manual and I haven't found an answer yet online. Does anyone else out there know?

ha ha. Just spoke to customer service. She tried to tell me that the FCC has taken away the ability to see the list of all incoming calls from every phone. Plus, she said never got a prompt to return a call on her Boost, but that was because her's was "messed up." Great.

I wouldn't bother buying one. I now plan to hawk it on Ebay.

It should be 1 to hear who called you.

To change it so you can hear who called you before the message starts, from the main menu, press 3 to go to settings, then 3 again to change hearing of who called with the date and time.