The first Official 420 for New York

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I know I’m super excited about the legalization...

So...

What are the events planned for tomorrow?

Anyone having a 420 party?

Anyone making any cool treats?

Are there any legit events planned? Is that allowed up here yet?

Remember folks only legal on a state level not federal. If they want to jam you up they still can. Don’t do anything crazy yet guys and be safe.
Also black market will always be cheaper!

Cheaper isn’t always better.
I’m looking forward to all of the options that weed depot will have. :)
From my experience and I have a bunch of friends in the business that grow out west and own dispensaries. Black market is grown the same way as legitimate grows. A lot of it winds up on the shelf at dispensaries. Just make what ever you get is tested for fertilizers and pesticides. That’s where the trouble is with all weeds. If your into it you know what the jerks did in northern Cali. They killed rivers and streams with chemicals. If you want to smoke chemicals you might as well smoke cigarettes.

like life everyone has there views, experience and choices.

Had a great 420 and I hope my other pals here that smoke did to!

From my experience and I have a bunch of friends in the business that grow out west and own dispensaries. Black market is grown the same way as legitimate grows. A lot of it winds up on the shelf at dispensaries. Just make what ever you get is tested for fertilizers and pesticides. That’s where the trouble is with all weeds. If your into it you know what the jerks did in northern Cali. They killed rivers and streams with chemicals. If you want to smoke chemicals you might as well smoke cigarettes.

like life everyone has there views, experience and choices.

Had a great 420 and I hope my other pals here that smoke did to!
Unfortunately it's not the gentle hippies doing the growing any more. There's a few Documentarys about the emerald triangle out there that gives an Idea about it.
Discovery Chanel did a mini series. Growing Belushi. Jim Belushi has a pot farm in Oregon. Another interesting watch.

Heyyyy...Ms. Sexy Belle!!! I hope you spent your 420 well...I went to Washington Square Park in the City..was L.I.T. af!!! Everyone was so nice...cops around (even with the big guns) but they knew what it was and where I was nothing was acting up I'm sure 12 was happy to catch the 'contact' ...hell I would have picked that location too for work that day too....haha!!! Then to Washington Heights for salsa 420 and food!!! Next year I think NY will be more entertaining for the cause

...I went to Washington Square Park in the City..was L.I.T. af!!! Everyone was so nice...cops around (even with the big guns) but they knew what it was and where I was nothing was acting up I'm sure...
In a similar vein, to the cops knowing what's going on but ignoring it, I was in Flushing couple of times in past weeks (2 Modernas plus 2 weeks wait —done — yeah!) and on every corner there were two remarkable sights: 1st there were 2 cops (standing next to each other) on every corner (I saw them between 38th and 40th rd along Main st) and 2nd there were Asian women actively soliciting any guy who gave them a glance, right nearby to the cops. It was obvious what was going on, both the soliciting and the ignoring of it.

So you may think that LE is not enforcing any laws — Nope! I drove along the service road on either side of I678 and there was big time gathering in Corona Park. Lots of concessions selling food, people out enjoying the park, BBQing, playing games etc. The traffic enforcers were out in the dozens, writing a blizzard of tickets to anyone not parked correctly. Gotta teach those criminals a lesson!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Heyyyy...Ms. Sexy Belle!!! I hope you spent your 420 well...I went to Washington Square Park in the City..was L.I.T. af!!! Everyone was so nice...cops around (even with the big guns) but they knew what it was and where I was nothing was acting up I'm sure 12 was happy to catch the 'contact' ...hell I would have picked that location too for work that day too....haha!!! Then to Washington Heights for salsa 420 and food!!! Next year I think NY will be more entertaining for the cause
Hey Girl!! How are you and your sexy self doing? We should have chilled yesterday for sure!! I went to a mutual friend of ours at 4:20 and shared some edibles, purple runts flower, and a cheesecake! Then a friend brought me some edibles and tincture! I had never had tincture so I was super excited. All and all, a fabulous and legal 420 celebration!!

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
In a similar vein, to the cops knowing what's going on but ignoring it, I was in Flushing couple of times in past weeks (2 Modernas plus 2 weeks wait —done — yeah!) and on every corner there were two remarkable sights: 1st there were 2 cops (standing next to each other) on every corner (I saw them between 38th and 40th rd along Main st) and 2nd there were Asian women actively soliciting any guy who gave them a glance, right nearby to the cops. It was obvious what was going on, both the soliciting and the ignoring of it.

So you may think that LE is not enforcing any laws — Nope! I drove along the service road on either side of I678 and there was big time gathering in Corona Park. Lots of concessions selling food, people out enjoying the park, BBQing, playing games etc. The traffic enforcers were out in the dozens, writing a blizzard of tickets to anyone not parked correctly. Gotta teach those criminals a lesson!
parking tickets instead of prostitution tickets... I support the police!!!

They have upped the police presence in asian communities for the rise in asian assaults, at least that is what I read in the papers. I don't frequent asian neighborhoods.