The Executive Suite is Open !!

You've seen the banner. Come check it out. The Days of operation are as follows. Mondays and Wednesdays from 7pm-2am . Fridays we open at 7pm and then there will be a big party by a different Underground Promoter which will start at 9pm and end until . Saturdays will be Hosted by Mocha of Studio 5.

All former members of Studio 5, and any other Underground Party is welcome to attend.

Call for details 718-288-2200

-XSTE

theexecutivesuite said:
You've seen the banner. Come check it out. The Days of operation are as follows. Mondays and Wednesdays from 7pm-2am . Fridays we open at 7pm and then there will be a big party by a different Underground Promoter which will start at 9pm and end until . Saturdays will be Hosted by Mocha of Studio 5.

All former members of Studio 5, and any other Underground Party is welcome to attend.

Call for details 718-288-2200

-XSTE
I was unable to attend friday's event. Is anyone out there who was there. Strange that no comments appear. See you at the next one Mocha.

Are you open on Passover?
I want to play "hide the afikomen" (if you know what i mean) with some of your ho's.

Also, is your pussy yeast-free and kosher for passover? I am a certified Rabbi, and can give you a seal of approval.

Last edited:
Party this Friday, May 13th:

We will be having a special event this Friday. We have scheduled about 30 girls, all hand picked. Due to space limitations, we will only be admitting members who have reserved a spot in advance, so please call us and let us know you are comming, because last minute guests may not be admitted if we are already booked up.

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
Mocha told me on the phone that you guys have been slacking on Saturday nights.

C'mon fellas, let's make it a bangin' Sabbath. :D

Truth said:
I didn't know the special event was gonna be some guy barricading himself in the bathroom.

(you had to be there)
LOL

I was, it was sad, but funny..

he was barely able to get there before tossing his cookies repeatedly...

thankfully, the executive suite had more than one bathroom..

it was a good party atmosphere, but the prices for the dances (10 for wall dances and 20 for lap dances) were too damn high...

stage show with Heaven and Innocence was nice...

Oasis was a nice touch..

private rooms were too rushed with the 15 minute limits...

I had more fun and with more variety on a freaky friday night...

need more big titty chicks like Petite...

Truth said:
I didn't know the special event was gonna be some guy barricading himself in the bathroom.

(you had to be there)

LOL...It was my pleasure to take a piss in front of 4 hookers in the other bathroom.....

lepke said:
LOL...It was my pleasure to take a piss in front of 4 hookers in the other bathroom.....
LOL

that was not a nice thing to say..

dancers were hot though..

wish I had to take a piss in front of them..

LOL

dude, did you have a good time and who did you think was the best that night?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call for details and make your Appointments
Call after 4pm 718-288-2200

-XSTE

Last edited:
The one thing I'll say about this place is that I don't particularly like the pricing structure. You guys should scrap that idea. Beyond that I think the spot is a little to small. Otherwise, you have some great looking women. I was pleasantly suprised.

curly said:
What is the pricing structure? Similar to *** and so on?
10 for a wall dance..

20 for a lap dance...

75 for a semi-private microphone session..

125 for a semi-private microphone and mounting session..

and it is not negotiable at all...

if you want a private session, add another 25 dollars to each..

Dvaenport said:
..now I will only be going for private parties. Wonder do they know how much business they're gonna lose?
good question..

especially with the knocking on the door in the semi-private section due to the time limits....

the parties are better, girls charge the usual ug rates and you can negotiate with them...

got a nice 4 song lapdance with high mileage for 20.00 from a big titty goddess...

got to enjoy her company at a later time...

:D

damnnightmare said:
10 for a wall dance..

20 for a lap dance...

75 for a semi-private microphone session..

125 for a semi-private microphone and mounting session..

and it is not negotiable at all...

if you want a private session, add another 25 dollars to each..
Thanks for the info. I assume those prices include the rooms, right? If not, what is that? Is there an admission charge? Also, is there a time limit for the private and semi-private rooms?

Finally, what if you want a blow job or a fuck instead of a microphone or mounting session? What would that cost? Billy Joel and Frank Sinatra want to know.