The Evening HATE MAIL ... Starring Tattooed Asian Kim

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks Kim is not extremely attractive is either blind or retarded. Or possibly both. Even if you have some weird anti-sex complex, you have to recognize that she is a very good looking woman.

People like that are so bizarre. I always wonder how they live. Do they work 8 hours a day then come home and send weird hate mails to people they've never met? Is that really what they do with their free time?

I'm sorry but anyone who thinks Kim is not extremely attractive is either blind or retarded. Or possibly both. Even if you have some weird anti-sex complex, you have to recognize that she is a very good looking woman.

People like that are so bizarre. I always wonder how they live. Do they work 8 hours a day then come home and send weird hate mails to people they've never met? Is that really what they do with their free time?
I wish I had that much leisure time - to be able to sit around, festering in my own rage, constructing hate mail to strangers, etc. I'm a busy girl! I already feel like "life is too short" because I love doing so many things!

I actually suspect that my anti-fans are unemployed, alcoholic sociopaths, though. Getting "hobbies" might not be enough to fix these damaged people! :)

P.S. Thank you so much for the sweet compliments. :)

My Favorite Weird Fetish Email

"would u be able to do bbbjs or can you or someone you know satisfy an impregnation fantasy of mine with nsa.i would like to get a woman pregnant.thanks hope i dont offend."

...TWO YEARS LATER...

"hi again can you find any ladies who may want to get pregnant i want to breed a woman for a child"