The elusive Greek asian

I am a hobbysit on a mission, to find that one special asian provider that speeks the exotic language known as greek. Preferably Manhattan, Queens, Bronx, or Brooklyn.

If there are any like travellers out there, please drop me a line and point me in the right direction. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

never tried her, but will attempt to.

I know some of these amps are harbouring greeksters, but the language barrier is a real impediment. For one, They aren't that adept at posting in English so might need to get "good ol lee" to do it..and they might not want to tell little lee to post
" Backdoor bonanza". Then they'll have every Asian guy in the neighboorhood trying to pork their poop-chute.

Hold on a sec, i think these girls do go greek, but only for asian men.
The reason? Small weeners!!

Most asian girls have been told that the white mans weener is much bigger than an asians...and a blackmans weener will disembowel them. So there is a fear of all weener that isn't asian' hence a hesitation to get to adventurous with it. This thinking probarbly got startd during the GI days of lore.

I'm a genius (pats self on back)

ChuckUFarlie said:
You just taking a guess here? You ever try her? Her face doesn't look so great but that ass sho' looks good.
No. I have not personally had a meeting with her. I was close to seeing her once, but had to back out due to a change of schedule. But that was some time ago. I always kept that info though just incase I wanted an Asian that did greek.