The best writer of reviews on UG

I'm sure I am not the only one here who has to do a lot of writing for their job... Unfortunately for me there is a kind of boring style I need to use for work and I feel like this translates over to my reviewing; I think my reviews are informative but probably not super fun to read.

This thought (that I had at 4am) made me think who amongst our really gifted review writers is the BEST at their craft.

Some that I personally admire are Mugi, SteveO, Genghis, and Oldguynewhobby. I know I'm missing some. Also Vermeer from back in the day deserves a mention as basically the Waldorf and Stadler of earlier UG and Wiggly deserves one for the "best" incendiary posting.

I think tho that overall, IMHO, Mugi takes the gold.

Who do you guys got?

I'm sure I am not the only one here who has to do a lot of writing for their job... Unfortunately for me there is a kind of boring style I need to use for work and I feel like this translates over to my reviewing; I think my reviews are informative but probably not super fun to read.

This thought (that I had at 4am) made me think who amongst our really gifted review writers is the BEST at their craft.

Some that I personally admire are Mugi, SteveO, Genghis, and Oldguynewhobby. I know I'm missing some. Also Vermeer from back in the day deserves a mention as basically the Waldorf and Stadler of earlier UG and Wiggly deserves one for the "best" incendiary posting.

I think tho that overall, IMHO, Mugi takes the gold.

Who do you guys got?
Mugi Mugi Mugi!

Does said writer have to be seemingly telling the truth?
Because of those few that were mentioned Im going to say at least 50% stand out to me, only for their ridiculous stories that Id be willing to bet are not nearly entirely true.

That being said, I like the guy who's style uses the header: BASEBALL STATS (can't think of his name)

Tikki Tavi - for his informative, pretty concise, and definitely 100% true reviews. Doesn't hurt that we both have a predilection towards the Latinas.

Also, a big fan of reviews by gold69 and barejohnstud.

Although really of no use to me because I don't swim in that pool, these guys are serious. Not superficial, more into the thrill of the hunt, and I mean this with zero disrespect, not really worried about what anybody thinks. BJS especially, finding chicks who do bbfs for like 80 bucks and chopping them down to 50 and creampie'ing them takes a special kind of monger. I salute you

ps- That Tomwan's reviews are sometimes interesting but always 10000% factual. That you can take to the bank.