The Battle Zone

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
At one time, the red Light District of Boston was a thing of beauty. There were a lot of places crammed into a small geographic area, and pretty much "anything goes" was the rule. While now i think there's one place left where you can enjoy a "private show" from behind a fixed glass panel, at one time there were a bucnh of places with "live entertainment", some with windows which would open and you could get almost anything you wanted right there.

Let's hear from the old farts like me about the glory days of Boston's battle Zone.

Guys ??????

At one time, the red Light District of Boston was a thing of beauty. There were a lot of places crammed into a small geographic area, and pretty much "anything goes" was the rule. While now i think there's one place left where you can enjoy a "private show" from behind a fixed glass panel, at one time there were a bucnh of places with "live entertainment", some with windows which would open and you could get almost anything you wanted right there.

Let's hear from the old farts like me about the glory days of Boston's battle Zone.

Guys ??????
I'm old but arrived late. Several trips up there in the last 10yrs and was shocked at the absence of spas. Found a little store in Cambridge where the lady cracked the door a little clearly nervous about a new face. I asked "massage?" and she quickly said "Only body rub here!". She took me reluctantly and did the basic deed plus a decent rub but I'd never seen someone so scared.