The 12 hoes of christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day gents, its been a while since I've posted but I am about to embark on a new adventure beginning December 1st, which i call The 12 Hoes of Christmas. I plan on seeing a different provider every day for 12 days straight and am looking for a few recommendations for providers. I have a few that I've seen before that are on my naughty list, but any providers you guys can throw my way would be greatly appreciated. Naturally, I will review each one after I spread my Christmas cheer with them. Hopefully I get some feedback and this can become a new trend or at the very least, a very memorable Christmas season for me! Thanks in advance guys!!

How much are you willing to spend per visit?

If you're willing to go high end my recommendations will be different than if you have, say a 200 cap.

Also you are my hero for doing this. Not all wear capes.

Well, I didnt wanna break the bank every day, but I'm open to one or two higher end girls. If the stars align and I have the chance, Miss Sophia and maybe one of her lovely friends will be getting some higher end money as well.

I would recommend Alexis as a "regular" high end in the city (400 gets you an hour of literally whatever. See my review under Gina's friend Alexis).

One of my fetishes is squirting girls but I'm not going to violate a UG rule by speculative posting before I see her.

Sounds like a real treat! If billys isn't occupying all her time, im going to hit up Lisa for some dark chocolate Christmas festivities. Hopefully she responds.

Status
Not open for further replies.