That's No woman that's a man Baby!!!!

I was out to dinner with the Family on Sat at a Mexican restaurant on Rt.10
And I look over at one of the other tables and say to myself, either they are some ugly women or they are men. Sure enough I looked for the Adam's apple and the large hands( She had Man hands Jerry) and then I heard the voice that cinched it. Here were three very large guys dressed in drag ( VERY BAD DRAG I MAY ADD) I am talking to the wife about it and then my kids start asking what's going on , where are they. It definetly turned me off of my meal. It was also like a car wreck , no matter how much you try to look away you can't. Then I get the Austin Powers voice in my head " That's no ladie That's a Man baby!!!

The kicker was that we left about the same time and they were walking in front of us and one of them was walking like he had a load in his pants or his package was bothering him because it was like a cowboy who had been in the saddle too long. Either way that was the first time I had seen something like this outside the City.

Very disturbing and I won't look at Mexican food the same way again.

Last edited:
Bigd18 said:
That's no ladie That's a Man baby!!!

The kicker was that we left about the same time and they were walking in front of us and one of them was walkinglike he had a load in his pants or his package was bothering him because it was like a cowboy who had been in the saddle too long. Either way that was the first time I had seen something like this outside the City.

Very disturbing and I won't look at Mexican food the same way again.
You sure that one was the Cowboy?

Might've been on the other side on the saddle. :D

Truth

Arbeit Macht Frei
I hear what Bigd's saying.

Some of these TS/TV/Crossdressers must not know or care how disgusting they look.

Not just unattractive but actually stomach-churning.

Speaking of stomach-churning ..... to go off-topic for a sec .....

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THE FAT WOMEN DRESSING LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING FORD MODELS THIS SUMMER!?!?!?!?!

IT TAKES MORE THAN A PEDICURE AND A BELLY-SHIRT TO BE HOT!!!!!!!!

SHOW SOME FUCKING SENSE AND PUT SOME CLOTHES ON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!

justme

homo economicus
Truth said:
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH ALL THE FAT WOMEN DRESSING LIKE THEY'RE FUCKING FORD MODELS THIS SUMMER!?!?!?!?!
Torrid is catching on?

Code:
                                            FISCAL YEAR
                               --------------------------------------
                               2001    2002    2003    2004      2005
                                                               THROUGH
                                                                3-9-05
Torrid stores opened              6      21      25      24        1
(From the 2004 10-k)

Truth said:
Speaking of stomach-churning ..... to go off-topic for a sec .....

IT TAKES MORE THAN A PEDICURE AND A BELLY-SHIRT TO BE HOT!!!!!!!!
Too much belly and not enought shirt and the spandex is gonna be screaming this summer.

Last edited: