Thania Perez - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Prince

Of The Pantywaste Palace
Day two and I want to try an independent girl. I go on-line, call numerous girls and finally decide on an incredible girl, Thania. Best body I’ve seen yet and only $200REAS ($91US) for two hours.

Thirty minutes later Thania arrives at my hotel. She looks totally like her pictures on-line and we begin with LFK and quickly becomes DFK. She excuses herself and takes a shower. She comes out wearing some terrific lingerie and we quickly begin. DFK, then I move to those awesome, natural DD’s (perky, perfect pair). I move south and begin to eat her and she loves it and let’s you know. . .loudly. Takes her a while, but she finally has her O and is now motionless. She then starts to give me an awesome BBBJ, starting with the twins, working her way up the shaft, teasing and licking before engulfing me. I almost pop right there and then, but hold off. She then flips around for some 69 and really gets into it. The after a bit of that, she gets above my face, holding the headboard and tells me to continue eating her that way. I guess she likes oral, huh?

She then wraps me up and we begin with her ontop. She really gets into it does a spinner move and goes into a reverse CG. I then get behind her and go at it doggie. She then shows me that she likes a nice spanking at the same time, so who am I to argue with a “10”. I pounding away and slapping her ass until we both come together.

Well, so far the best of the best.

Looks – 9.5/10
Performance – 9.5/10
Attitude – 10