Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead Reviews and Obituary

Sad news to report. One of my all time favorites Texas has gone to the great gig in the sky. She passed on 3/24/2024. I verified this sad news via google search of her real name. Obituary posted by the funeral home in Mineola. I know some here enjoyed seeing her as I did. R.I.P. . I will miss her. I hope this is posted in the correct thread. If not please correct it.

Damn… I just searched with the info you provided and her real name. Its a shame she never got out. Her battle with addiction was hard. By far the smartest of all the hempstead street walkers who worked her way into one hell of a living arrangement and had a good day job for a while in medical field.
When she left the street was always a solid and cheap text. I remember fucking her in my car outside the Hempstead village jurisdiction in West Hempstead on a hot summer night many years ago. When a NCPD pulled right on the side of us and I told her to moan louder and I had a grin on my face. She was well put together than and didn’t look like a hooker. LEO grinned back at me like I was a bull and the one in the passenger seat gave a thumbs up and they rode away.
She had a sensual way of sucking cock, knew how to use that tongue ring and always smelled good.
There are some other fond memories of her at the now gone Capri. May you rest in peace.

Would also like to mention, if you are in the know and know. There has been a major civil suit against the Hempstead PD of an officer who raped several SWs. Texas was the last of them still alive. The case was being dragged out and kept out of the news for a very long time. All 3 women are now deceased. Sure the village is happy about that.

Would also like to mention, if you are in the know and know. There has been a major civil suit against the Hempstead PD of an officer who raped several SWs. Texas was the last of them still alive. The case was being dragged out and kept out of the news for a very long time. All 3 women are now deceased. Sure the village is happy about that.
I believe that case was dismissed the end of December at least her claim was. I thought there was 1 other girl still alive and involved. Caroline. Texas said Carolin was living out of her car in Freeport. That conversation was pretty recent. I last saw Texas just a couple of days before she passed. She followed this site. No reviews because she had a boyfriend who was on here and asked me not to review her anymore. I honored her wishes. R.I.P. I will miss her and pray for her soul.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I believe that case was dismissed the end of December at least her claim was. I thought there was 1 other girl still alive and involved. Caroline. Texas said Carolin was living out of her car in Freeport. That conversation was pretty recent. I last saw Texas just a couple of days before she passed. She followed this site. No reviews because she had a boyfriend who was on here and asked me not to review her anymore. I honored her wishes. R.I.P. I will miss her and pray for her soul.
How did she pass, OD?

If she was living out of a car then where did you take her for 'dates'?

Thanks for the info, you have been reviewing her for quite a while.

Posts 124 to 129 moved to this thread and title updated.
Thanks for consolidating. I believe it was an OD from what I was told in the apartment where she lived on Terrace. The one living in her car was Caroline. She used to walk in Hempstead a few years ago, but stopped when she filed that lawsuit against Hempstead PD. She was tall, thin blonde very pretty. I’m sure some of the members here remember her she was a stand out not like anyone else looks wise.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for consolidating. I believe it was an OD from what I was told in the apartment where she lived on Terrace. The one living in her car was Caroline. She used to walk in Hempstead a few years ago, but stopped when she filed that lawsuit against Hempstead PD. She was tall, thin blonde very pretty. I’m sure some of the members here remember her she was a stand out not like anyone else looks wise.
Talking about Caroline you said "was".
Is she dead also?

I don’t believe Caroline is in that lawsuit but a different one?
Very sad with Texas though, the girl was close to escaping the life many times but just couldn’t. Fentanyl continues to take out many in this trade at an alarming rate. We have had many good ones reviewed here in the last couple of years all meet the same fate.

Of the 4 original plantiffs in suing and going to court against this officer and the Hempstead PD Chief/Department, one died and was removed from the suit in May 2023. It appears that Texas will now also be removed from the complaint... the 2 remaining complaintents will probably remain in court hell for a few more years as discovery keeps getting dragged out