Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead Reviews and Obituary

blood workup report indicates an HSV 1 value of 5.69. thats greater than the standard range of <=0.9
if you dopes dont know what HSV 1 is, google it. seems i need a vaccine now. of course, my fault and its my stupidity. either someone has a dirty mouth and vag or ya'll have dirty dicks, or both. but this is not good and im not fucking happy. fuck.

Mod note: herpes simplex virus. There are two kinds of herpes virus: HSV-1, which is usually not an STD and occurs on the lip, and HSV-2, which usually causes herpes genitalis, which is essentially an STD in the genital area. Both viruses can be transmitted by saliva, body secretions or oral sex.
Shortly after donating blood i received a letter that their test showed i had an STD , I ran to my Dr with letter in hand. He said you had chicken pox a year ago, that is a form of herpes, you will always test positive. He did a more stringent blood test for herpes ,came back negative. I got chicken pox at 32 years old.

blood workup report indicates an HSV 1 value of 5.69. thats greater than the standard range of <=0.9
if you dopes dont know what HSV 1 is, google it. seems i need a vaccine now. of course, my fault and its my stupidity. either someone has a dirty mouth and vag or ya'll have dirty dicks, or both. but this is not good and im not fucking happy. fuck.

Mod note: herpes simplex virus. There are two kinds of herpes virus: HSV-1, which is usually not an STD and occurs on the lip, and HSV-2, which usually causes herpes genitalis, which is essentially an STD in the genital area. Both viruses can be transmitted by saliva, body secretions or oral sex.
Are you that surprised? I mean this chick has had more raw loads dumped in her mouth than a fucking laundromat washing machine. She obviously has no concerns for her own safety, you think she is going to be concerned about yours? Assuming this is even all true, but come on.

You pay to play in this game. If HSV is all you have consider yourself lucky and wrap that shit up next time. Regardless. Always better to have peace of mind, then a piece of someone else's STD.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Considering she works in the health care industry and gets tested for pretty much everything once a month this is a surprise despite what the prior post says.

dude it's likely that you had HSV 1 for most of your life
Yup, can get it from getting a kiss from your old maiden aunt Alice when you were a kid.
About 2/3 of the population has HSV-1, a.k.a cold sore, and 1/5 has HSV-2.

So clarasmuffin should be surprised if he didn't have HSV-1. Also, I always thought that once you get either (or any other virus) a vaccine isn't effective. Maybe if clarasmuffin has an active outbreak he means he needs a antiviral?

Typically both infections are dormant.

Considering she works in the health care industry...
My initial reaction to this was that he was being sarcastic, but I realized that there was a possibility that he was serious. I once came across a profile on another site (which will remain unnamed) of a woman who I could personally confirm was an actual nurse! So, I thought, "Hey, you never know!"

Despite recent rumors, i continue to see this young lady, who happens to be a joy to keep company with. I struggle with the 60 price tag her companionship comes with b/c I'm so cheap, but in the end, after services are rendered, and a little verbal interaction seeing how we both are, i always realize she's worth every penny.
That being said, i saw her yesterday, and of course i questioned her about the recent allegations of an std, and she was surprised by the post. She was aware of her thread before i started seeing her, and she said the accusation was a shock, but when i see her next, she'll have test results for me. I myself have scheduled a 10 panel std test a couple months earlier than usual, as I'm tested every 4-6 months (since it usually takes 90 days for antibodies to show up in blood tests) for my own edification. If it showed up that quickly for clarasmiffin, I'm hoping if I've been infected, it will show up as quickly for me as well, since I've been exposing myself to her longer. I will report back here when i get my results.
Till then, I'll continue to see Texas, as her skills are near perfect for me. As we all know, I'm not a white knight, so i do have some issues with our meets. The "no swallow" thing can create a little mess sometimes, if it's been a few days since I've nutted, i guess my load is too big to catch cleanly, and it dribbles out a bit. That's 1, and 2, I'm guessing local LEOs know who she is by sight, so meetings have to be VERY clandestine. That makes me a little nervous. That being said, i do enjoy her company and not just the physical aspects. She's very sweet and easy to talk to. She's never rushed me nor is she ever in a rush to leave when we're done. YMMV but i think she's a great addition to my rotation.

Like others have noted, it takes a very long time to log in or times out all together but unlogged lurking works fine - Mods what’s the deal?

Mod note: hmmm seems only people who are being moderated and have pissed off the staff with stupid comments or threats are having this problem

Saw this one two weeks ago finally after a month of texting back & forth. Saw her randomly walking on Fulton by the post office after she said someone had stood her up and wouldn’t let her get in the car. Texted and told her to walk close by - she has a street level personality and is very coherent. White trash vibe if that is your thing and her face surprisingly after years of whatever drug she abuses looks great.

However, her BJJCIM was just average tbh and there is better to be had in the price range, although maybe not as good looking. For those of you that want something better to look at with an average BJ this is as good as your going to get - especially for $40-70.

If you do deep searching on the forum or anybody that’s been around a while you will remember that someone brought up her name years ago with some warnings.

Looks: 7
Personality: 7
Service/skills: 5.5
Damage: 40

Last edited by a moderator:
Despite recent rumors, i continue to see this young lady, who happens to be a joy to keep company with. I struggle with the 60 price tag her companionship comes with b/c I'm so cheap, but in the end, after services are rendered, and a little verbal interaction seeing how we both are, i always realize she's worth every penny.
That being said, i saw her yesterday, and of course i questioned her about the recent allegations of an std, and she was surprised by the post. She was aware of her thread before i started seeing her, and she said the accusation was a shock, but when i see her next, she'll have test results for me. I myself have scheduled a 10 panel std test a couple months earlier than usual, as I'm tested every 4-6 months (since it usually takes 90 days for antibodies to show up in blood tests) for my own edification. If it showed up that quickly for clarasmiffin, I'm hoping if I've been infected, it will show up as quickly for me as well, since I've been exposing myself to her longer. I will report back here when i get my results.
Till then, I'll continue to see Texas, as her skills are near perfect for me. As we all know, I'm not a white knight, so i do have some issues with our meets. The "no swallow" thing can create a little mess sometimes, if it's been a few days since I've nutted, i guess my load is too big to catch cleanly, and it dribbles out a bit. That's 1, and 2, I'm guessing local LEOs know who she is by sight, so meetings have to be VERY clandestine. That makes me a little nervous. That being said, i do enjoy her company and not just the physical aspects. She's very sweet and easy to talk to. She's never rushed me nor is she ever in a rush to leave when we're done. YMMV but i think she's a great addition to my rotation.
I posted asking if ... Blah, blah, blah I’m not sure why it isn’t posted. Please PM if you don’t want to post it here.

Mod note: Are you really that fucking stupid?

I posted asking if ... Blah, blah, blah I’m not sure why it isn’t posted. Please PM if you don’t want to post it here.

Mod note: Are you really that fucking stupid?
I guess so. Enlighten me. I it’s not something I know about never needed to get checked. Why is asking about a clinic location so fucking stupid. Aren’t you supposed to be a moderator? You seem more of an agitator. So if it’s so obvious just answer. Is the question forbidden here blah blah blah.

Mod note: you not only just proved how stupid you are but also that you are fucking clueless. Read the rules or you will be forever in moderation
THERE IS NO PMing ON THIS BOARD

I should have posted this sooner, my apologies, I've been busy. My test results are as follows:
HIV type 1 & type 2 antibody/antigen (4th gen) - neg
herpes type 1 & type 2 - neg
hepatitis A - neg
hepatitis B - neg
hepatitis C - neg
chlamydia - neg
gonorrhea - neg
syphilis - neg

With these results, I've decided to lead a much safer lifestyle, and retire from the provider/monger community... LOL! Yeah right!
I saw Texas the other day, and she's such a sweetheart, i had a lot on my head, and I'm not a huge fan of car dates, and i had performance issues... but she kept going and going, like the Energizer playboy bunny, amazing effort, till i told her, my big head wasn't right and as much as i appreciated her gusto, she should stop. She was so apologetic (it had nothing to do with her, it was me that wasn't in the right place) and wanted to continue, but once my big head is out of the game, it's over me. At my advanced age, it happens sometimes. I gave her the donation plus a little something extra for the effort, and went home defeated. Hopefully when i see her next, i don't bring the bullshit I'm dealing with with me, and i can enjoy her special talents, again.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I should have posted this sooner, my apologies, I've been busy. My test results are as follows:
HIV type 1 & type 2 antibody/antigen (4th gen) - neg
herpes type 1 & type 2 - neg
hepatitis A - neg
hepatitis B - neg
hepatitis C - neg
chlamydia - neg
gonorrhea - neg
syphilis - neg

With these results, I've decided to lead a much safer lifestyle, and retire from the provider/monger community... LOL! Yeah right!
I saw Texas the other day, and she's such a sweetheart, i had a lot on my head, and I'm not a huge fan of car dates, and i had performance issues... but she kept going and going, like the Energizer playboy bunny, amazing effort, till i told her, my big head wasn't right and as much as i appreciated her gusto, she should stop. She was so apologetic (it had nothing to do with her, it was me that wasn't in the right place) and wanted to continue, but once my big head is out of the game, it's over me. At my advanced age, it happens sometimes. I gave her the donation plus a little something extra for the effort, and went home defeated. Hopefully when i see her next, i don't bring the bullshit I'm dealing with with me, and i can enjoy her special talents, again.
Now please list the providers (dates included) you've had bbfs and/or bbj with
:) :)

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Yikes! You're asking A LOT! Just kidding. Bbfs? I can count on 3, maybe 4 fingers, but bbj? Too many to count. Besides, most are written about right here on these pages! A little research, and all my secrets are exposed!
First and most importantly congrats on the test results.
Second I came up with three almost immediately, two in Hempstead and one in Plainview. I thought of these since I believe we have both played the same 9 hole course, but what do I know.