Texas 516-399-1855 Hempstead Reviews and Obituary

First and most importantly congrats on the test results.
Second I came up with three almost immediately, two in Hempstead and one in Plainview. I thought of these since I believe we have both played the same 9 hole course, but what do I know.
Thank you. I'm thinking between you and me, we've probably played the full 18! On the bbj, you are correct on those 3. Never bfs with any tho. Only with SA whores, who i still consider provides, cuz they're being compensated to fuck.

Mr. Wiggley

But what do I know I'm a bad guy
Thank you. I'm thinking between you and me, we've probably played the full 18! On the bbj, you are correct on those 3. Never bfs with any tho. Only with SA whores, who i still consider provides, cuz they're being compensated to fuck.
Thought I remembered the 2 Hempstead reviews saying popped in
Poop chute. My bad. Both now preggers if you’re keeping score lol.
Plainview couldn’t find a condom
With both hands lol
Yes I agree considering our approximate distance from each other, a guess, and what appear to be our similar tastes, we have probably played 36!!!!

Started off the new year with a bang. Picked up Texas at her place last week on a rainy afternoon. We didn’t have to go far since the weather makes it hard to see even in daylight. Found a parking lot near by hopped in the back for an enthusiastic BBJ. She seemed inspired by the rain. I felt I was going to pop too quick so I suggested an up sell to CFS. She obliged for $40 more 100 total. Glad I did the FS was hot wet n tight I lasted a while longer and got to see that pretty kitty in the daylight. She really is a pleasure FYI same number. Enjoy mongers and happy new year

As far as I know Texas is retired.She texted me she was in a relationship and healthy leaving her past behind her and moving forward. I wish her well and I hope she finds happiness. I’ll miss her she was a sweetheart.

My last contacted was nearly a year ago.

Forgot to write this a couple weeks back. Saw her walking in Hempstead looking really fine and stopped my car. Asked her where she’s been and she told me the whole BF story. She looks clean and hot as fuck. Told me they were fighting and she was hungry (at the halal truck on Fulton). Asked her if she wanted to have fun for old times sake and fucked her for 100 in one of my secret spots in town.
she always a has a decent low level med field job so I’m glad she kept it together and cleaned up. Told me she sees a few older men for savings and to get out of Hempstead.

I’ve heard she’s back in the game. Can anyone confirm?
She was always available via phone but surprisingly is back working the streets.
Have sighted her walking the stroll again. She looks to have put on some weight and looks a little rough for her. She will stand out as she still is better dressed than any other WSW. Have seen her with a handeler. She has a limp and walks like a troll. Her skills are not consistent and she can sometimes have an attitude.
also she is a girl that seems would skeem you if given the opportunity.

She was always available via phone but surprisingly is back working the streets.
Have sighted her walking the stroll again. She looks to have put on some weight and looks a little rough for her. She will stand out as she still is better dressed than any other WSW. Have seen her with a handeler. She has a limp and walks like a troll. Her skills are not consistent and she can sometimes have an attitude.
also she is a girl that seems would skeem you if given the opportunity.
Thanks! I’m sure like most the drugs have taken a toll on her. I’ll just have to remember the good times and keep it moving.

Thanks! I’m sure like most the drugs have taken a toll on her. I’ll just have to remember the good times and keep it moving.
Word is she is living on the streets. For many years she had an apartment off terrace and had a low level job in the medical industry. Car dates were her thing and she would low key have you pick her up and go somewhere. Goes to show you the best thing you can do if you make it - get out the fucking ghetto. Only a matter of time until you get roped in or old patterns return.
Some of the girls have a big lawsuit against Hempstead PD I believe she is one of them.