Teazer's in Montreal.

I know that I promised a full Montreal report, but as it turned out I had no time to explore the city. The one place that I did get to check out last week was the strip club Teazer's. As far as I could tell there was nothing approaching FS there, although I did get propositioned a few times to take dancers home for extra money. Being that I was staying with a rather prudish friend, this was out of the question unfortunately. I had hoped to check out a few in-call places, but could never get the chance.

Teazer's does have these semi-private booths where for $10 Canadian you can feel up the dancers for the length of one song. If you get dances from a girl shortly before the club closes at 3:00 a.m., you may get asked if you want a "$20 dance". Say yes. What will happen is that the dancers will full-on grind and kiss and grab you (and perhaps a bit more) until you've "finished your cup of coffe", so to speak. It took me 3 "dances" with the same very attractive woman, but it was well worth it.

While it's not FS, if you can't get more than that (as I couldn't) it's still an ejoyable way to end an evening.

I hope this helps, and sorry that my Montreal report isn't the huge bonanza that I'd hoped that it would be.

I go up there occassionally. I've been at Teazer's.

Is there anything in particular you do or say to get propositioned "a few times" by the ladies to "take them home with you" or see you outside the club ?

There may be some sort of code of conduct that I'm unaware of. Frankly, I didn't do anything out of the ordinary: I think it was simply a case of some women looking to make extra money on the side. They were damn attractive too, and it sucked that I couldn't take them up on their offers.

Teazer's

I was just up in Montreal and as I was leaving downtown I saw Teazer's on Crescent/Ste. Catherine I believe.

New club (to be best of my recollection). What struck me as odd, was that their neon sign indicated that contact lap dancing was legal.

I remember when contact lap dancing was getting a lot of attention in Montreal, and the only place you could get it was in Laval, a long enough drive outside of the city. So, for it to be prominently displayed in the heart of downtown, something must've happened, because it wasn't legal back then.

I only wish there was some local board that followed all of the happenings on the Montreal sex scene, like nycstripclubs or utopiaguide for NY.

found this awhile back when i was looking into some diversion for a trip to montreal, i think it pretty much provides everything you are looking for... their are links to some other very good sources for montreal info on the site as well if you dig around, if memory serves.

http://www.canbest.com