Taylor Li

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: very interesting...

I do happen to know that although Taylor posts very infrequently under her own nom de plume, she has been known to take on other aliases and then post. Very funny that Shredder is a newbie here.

And Shredder never did include me in his/her rebuke. But, I guess, that because I'm Ozzy and also Spanky that I was included!

Funny that Shredder knows all about TL and where she's been, what games of chance she indulges in... guess the latest scripts haven't worked, either.

THIS IS AMAZING!

simon

Originally posted by Judge Crater
Something in the cadence. What I am suggesting is that Shredder is Taylor Li herself.
Oh, I see. I guess I kind of got ahead of myself yet again-sorry...
Shredder=Taylor Li?
I've only got one thing to say to that.
Got to love that .

In Ozzys' fake review, he started the name calling. I just wanted him to give him a dose of what he dishes out. His lie is peppered with name calling, racial innuendo and other denegrating and slanderous comments. Read what he said and see who started it. Now when I hit him with his shit, he can't take it.

I have seen Taylor regularly, I also see Morgan and have found her to be very enjoyable as well. I have gotten to know them both well but treating them honestly and with respect. I also continue to see Shauna and stay in touch with her. All are free to have their opinions about these ladies, but I will defend any of them against lies, name calling and efforts to slander them.

I did not address Simons post because he did not post a false or third hand opinion. He claims to have seen her and stated his opinion. I am curious exactly what about her did you find wacko or what do you mean by the term. I would describe some of my sessions with Taylor as freaky, but not wacko. Can you expand upon your comments?

Finally, I am willing to prove to anyone that I am a male, not a female or a provider. Email me a phone number at the_shredder69@hotmail.com and I will call now. You will be able to tell that I am a male with a slight northeast accent, not a hint of Mandrin to my cadence ha ha. BTW cadence refers to a beat or rythm, something you typically hear, not read. Idiot. Judge, Ozzy, others wanna chat?

Now where is the proof from Ozzy and the others who have done name calling without basis? I am waiting.....

Last edited:
Originally posted by Shredder
Finally, I am willing to prove to anyone that I am a male, not a female or a provider. Email me a phone number at
YOU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME?

Let me get this straight, you want those who want proof that you are not TL to email you thier phone number so that you can call them? Is this correct?

Maybe the real reason you want those phone numbers is so you can get names and addresses.

OK, maybe tomorrow, NOT!

Last edited:
You will be able to tell that I am a male with a slight northeast accent, not a hint of Mandrin to my cadence ha ha. BTW cadence refers to a beat or rythm, something you typically hear, not read. Idiot. Judge, Ozzy, others wanna chat?

Somebody's been looking at the dictionary too closely...
Even though the Oxford dictionary defines cadence as a rhythm; the measure or beat of a sound or movement....
In reality, cadence has nothing to do with rhythm whatsoever. Historically speaking, cadence defines a set of harmonies that are used at the end of a musical phrase. In tonal music, there are four essential varieties that are the full or authentic cadence, the half cadence, the plagal cadence, and the deceptive cadence. The use of these cadences are determined by the phraseological aspects of the work such as harmonic tempo, linear movement, and structure. By the 20th century, with the absence of tonality, cadence as a musical term was used loosely to mean any type of inflection that comes at the end of a musical phrase. However....cadence has nothing whatsoever to do with rhythm or beat. The Oxford dictionary is flat out WRONG.....
It is also used as a non musical term to describe inflection in speech. Inflection in speech is not necessarily limited to the aural aspects, but it could describe grammatical idiosyncracies in a person's speech or WRITING as well.
Plus.......if Taylor Li doesn't like what is being said about her on this board, I would like to encourage her to come out and defend herself. But if Shredder is just a third party to this incident as he claims to be, then he has no right to accuse Ozzy of anything. Even though Ozzy's use of the example from Kubrick may offend some people, it seems to be the general consensus around here that Taylor Li may have a few loose screws( pun intended).....

Last edited:
first: this is directed only to those who have lied repeately about certain providers with the objective of causing them harm. Others need read on for entertainment porposes only.

1. what about ozzy's false review? his slander and name calling (you still have not addressed this)

2. any proof of wacko behavior (all the reviews on differnet sites supporting wacko behavior and wacko posts) Are you saying that they have been comprehensively cleansed from all of the review sites and message boards on the net?)

Then when you can't support your accusations against a girl without a voice to defend herself here, you try some against me. Accuse me of being a female and a provider. Saying I "write" Asain. Oh brother, what weak ass cowards. At least you did not accuse me of being Osama Bin Laden, that would have been equally outlandish.

I offer to talk man to man, prove I am male and you whine. Send your cell phone if you are worried about privacy. I will call right now. Then we will see if you can post the truth. Either support your accusation or recant. It is you that are the cowardly little bitch hiding behind your computer screen trying to hurt ladies, defend name calling and false reviews. See my comments above about what liars do when they are confronted with their lies. They try more lies and misdirection with other accusations. You accuse me of being a girl. Where is your proof??? Show it to me or recant.

It is about time you lying, chatty littles coward bitches back up some of your one sided attacks on people that you are jealous of.

What false accusation will you come up with next to divert from the accusations above. I continue to await evidence or a retraction.

I am embarrased for your cowardice. I am thinking that the girls might think of me like they see the liars here (direct at the liars, not everyone).

I am STILL waiting for proof. None yet from the cowards.

I type with an Asian cadence. I am obvously female from what, the words that I use? Sheesh what lame attempt at deduction. I have some x-ray vision glasses I can sell you. See what someone is thinking since you can tell so much from characters on a screen. I know where the loose screws are and I see them all rolling around here. What morons.

Nice try for diversion to me. Still waiting for proof of consesus on wacko or outing for places other than here. Too many liars here. I feel sorry for legitimate, honest hobbiests who may have the misfortune to be lumped in with the cockroaches crawling out of the woodwork for this thread.

It does not matter if I am a the President of Iceland, the issue that you are trying to escape from is WHERE IS THE PROOF?

It does not matter what you attempt to fabricate about me.
My offer to talk stands. I just checked for a phone number and there is nothing from you.

Last edited:
Aristotle

False Accusation. Lets talk now then. I am going to keep coming until the proof is provided or the lies retracted.
Do you want to talk man to man or hide like a simpering little bitch behind your computer. I am here now waitiing. Let's talk and we will see who is the girl and who is the driver, bitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.