Taty 315-307-1351

Taty 315-307-1351

If you guys don’t mind... this is more of a recounting of my experience then it is a useful review. I say that because this was my absolutely first experience at this hobby. I been hanging out here in the shadows for a couple years i guess. But, today, i just pulled the trigger on a whim.

As i mentioned, i acted on a whim. The opportunity presented itself. I saw this providers ad for a few days. The ads seemed way TGTBT. But, i saw she advertised in different counties over a month. That made the ads seem more legit to me.

Please keep in mind that I have not had proper sex in 2 years. That, combined with my inexperience with this great hobby. I am sure I was seeing things through rose colored glasses.

I called (not text) per the ad’s instructions. Set up a time that was about 12 minutes out. The location is the big old hotel on motor parkway in Hauppauge. The donation is 100. hh I arrived a bit early and called from the parking lot. She answered, gave the room #. When i knocked, she answered within a minute. She opened the door while standing behind it so I couldn’t see her until I went through the door. The room was pretty dark. But, I anticipated that I was not seeing a young girl. I figured the dark room was hiding some some mileage. I got a few miles on the clock myself. I was comfortable so I was cool to proceed.

She was wearing a black lace one piece thing. This lady has a banging body. If you guys ever look at the photos, the body is correct. She gives my a big, tight hug that I enjoyed enough to just squeeze her back for a few moments.

I asked permission to freshen up... no problem. When i get out, she says get undressed... put your things over there. I do so. I turn around, and she was undressed and sitting up on her knees on the bed, facing away. I grazed her body with my hands as I walked behind her. Smooth skin. Tight, not jiggly. Smoking hot body, and that is not just my eager enthusiasm saying that. She instructed me to lay down in front of her.

So, she lays across my legs and performs a CBJ. She is quiet, but enthusiastic. After a few minutes, I asked for DATY. She says “no, that is 130”. No problem I say. You’ll pay? She asks. No problem i reply. She turns and places that beautiful mound right on my lips. Man, I went to town on that thing as she was blowin and jerking. She moans a bit after a couple minutes and she was pretty wet. I only lasted a minute or two after that. When I came, I had my tongue in there as far as it would go and the wetness was so tasty. She thanked ME after LOL.

Afterwards, it was the standard polite cleanup that I read about here. I left a little something extra. I was back at work within 30 minutes. I didn’t get hh. But, I got my moneys worth. Im happy, and have a great new experience to think about.

Thinking about it... the dark room, how she hugged me right away, how she kneeled on the bed facing away. I wonder if she is less proud of how her face looks compared to her body. I cant even remember what her face looked like. But, I could tell you all about her body. Did I mention the killer body?

Anyway, thanks guys.

Taty 315-307-1351

If you guys don’t mind... this is more of a recounting of my experience then it is a useful review. I say that because this was my absolutely first experience at this hobby. I been hanging out here in the shadows for a couple years i guess. But, today, i just pulled the trigger on a whim.

As i mentioned, i acted on a whim. The opportunity presented itself. I saw this providers ad for a few days. The ads seemed way TGTBT. But, i saw she advertised in different counties over a month. That made the ads seem more legit to me.

Please keep in mind that I have not had proper sex in 2 years. That, combined with my inexperience with this great hobby. I am sure I was seeing things through rose colored glasses.

I called (not text) per the ad’s instructions. Set up a time that was about 12 minutes out. The location is the big old hotel on motor parkway in Hauppauge. The donation is 100. hh I arrived a bit early and called from the parking lot. She answered, gave the room #. When i knocked, she answered within a minute. She opened the door while standing behind it so I couldn’t see her until I went through the door. The room was pretty dark. But, I anticipated that I was not seeing a young girl. I figured the dark room was hiding some some mileage. I got a few miles on the clock myself. I was comfortable so I was cool to proceed.

She was wearing a black lace one piece thing. This lady has a banging body. If you guys ever look at the photos, the body is correct. She gives my a big, tight hug that I enjoyed enough to just squeeze her back for a few moments.

I asked permission to freshen up... no problem. When i get out, she says get undressed... put your things over there. I do so. I turn around, and she was undressed and sitting up on her knees on the bed, facing away. I grazed her body with my hands as I walked behind her. Smooth skin. Tight, not jiggly. Smoking hot body, and that is not just my eager enthusiasm saying that. She instructed me to lay down in front of her.

So, she lays across my legs and performs a CBJ. She is quiet, but enthusiastic. After a few minutes, I asked for DATY. She says “no, that is 130”. No problem I say. You’ll pay? She asks. No problem i reply. She turns and places that beautiful mound right on my lips. Man, I went to town on that thing as she was blowin and jerking. She moans a bit after a couple minutes and she was pretty wet. I only lasted a minute or two after that. When I came, I had my tongue in there as far as it would go and the wetness was so tasty. She thanked ME after LOL.

Afterwards, it was the standard polite cleanup that I read about here. I left a little something extra. I was back at work within 30 minutes. I didn’t get hh. But, I got my moneys worth. Im happy, and have a great new experience to think about.

Thinking about it... the dark room, how she hugged me right away, how she kneeled on the bed facing away. I wonder if she is less proud of how her face looks compared to her body. I cant even remember what her face looked like. But, I could tell you all about her body. Did I mention the killer body?

Anyway, thanks guys.
In my hotel experiences the rooms are always darkened which I don't particularly care for and I usually try to open the curtains to let some light in. I'm sure in some cases it's to hide the flaws...for both parties....

texted and spoke with them, arrived, called - no response, texted, waited for a while - no response. Was upset and off I went into the rain. Not cool.

@ Bob
Excellent Review I do disagree about 2 things.
1. It ABSOLUTELY is a Useful Review!!
2. WE All see things through Rose Colored Glasses in one way or another!

Hope for your sake it's not another 2 years before the next one.

Also reminds me of a Joke:
About 100 guys are in this Group Marriage Therapy session. When the leader polls the audience. He says:
"How many of you have sex with your wives on a daily basis".....About 5 guys raise their hand :cool:
OK "How many of you have sex with your wives on a weekly basis".....About 65 guys raise their hand :)
next "How many of you have sex with your wives on a monthly basis".....About 25 guys raise their hand :mad:
So "How many of you have sex with your wives less than that".....Only 1 guy is brave enough to not just raise his hand but is waving it enthusiastically
The leader asks "Sir How often do you have sex?"... He answers excitedly ONCE A Year!

The leader then says..."well I gotta ask why on earth are you so excited???

The Gentleman answers...

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
There was some definite weirdness here, but overall this was a pleasant experience, especially in light of my last two encounters. I've been trying to get myself to take a break ay least for a few weeks, but after two disastrous experiences (see my recent posts in Chanel Foxx and Anastasia Bliss) I really wanted something good first. I had some time today but the advertising options seemed kind of limited. I came across Taty's ad and was aware of the original post by @Bob-Randolph , so I decided to go for it. I also noticed @Evretou 's posts, and it makes me wonder what's going on, so I'll start with that weirdness.

The ad I saw didn't say not to text, though rereading @Bob-Randolph 's post reminded me that her ad has said that in the past. Anyway, I texted because I didn't remember that, and as I said, the ad no longer said not to. Ad said she was in Hauppague, so I texted that I saw the ad and wanted to confirm if that's where she is. Usually I ask about rates, but her ad listed rates as 100 hh, and 150 hr. Got a text back right away, so far so good. Confirmed her location and even gave me the address. I believe its the same place @Bob-Randolph saw her. BUT, she quoted me rates of 100 hh, 180 hr. Ok, no big deal. I should just go for the half, but I always sucker myself into the hour. I tell her I'd like to come for an hour at a particular time and she says ok. Again, so far so good. I get there about 5 minutes ahead of time, and this is where things get a little strange, and maybe @Evretou experienced something similar. I texted that I was there, and get a response asking to give her 5 minutes. I say ok, no problem. I then wait about 12 minutes, and this really isn't too unusual or unreasonable, but the text I get is "Come up baby." Just one problem, there's no room number! I text "What room?" I wait 2 minutes, no response. I text again, "Need the room number" Again, no response. I wait a few minutes, and finally I call. She answers and I tell her I need the room number, she acts surprised that I didn't get it, and instead of just telling me, she says I'll try again and hangs up! So, I wait, and wait. I text again, "it still hasn't come through." I wait some more. I call again and get voicemail, I don't leave a message. I wait and call again, she answers again, I try to ask her to just tell me the room number, but she again says she'll try again, and hangs up! I wait and text again that it still hasn't come through. I call again and get voice mail and this time leave a message. Finally, a text comes through with the room number, I text that I'm on my way, and then she calls me and I tell her I got it and I'm on my way up. This took about a half hour!

So I get to the room and she lets me in. She was very much as @Bob-Randolph describes, including the one-piece black lace thing which looked very nice on her. I'm not sure if the pics are actually her, but they give you a good idea. She is darker skinned than the pics look, and I'm not sure her ass is quite as round, but she does have a very nice body. She has a tattoo on the right side of her back, which is not in the pics, so they are either not her, or they are from before she got the tattoo. Her face has a little mileage, but I thought it was pretty attractive. Also, she tells me her name is Lisa, so I don't know why the ad says Taty.

Now, I was stupidly going to go for the hour, and I don't know if it was because of the nonsense with the room number, but she tells me she can only do a half. Ok, great, you just saved me from myself in wasting extra money. The only thing is, and I didn't realize it at the time, possibly because so much time had gone by from the original texts, she tells me the half if 130, not the 100 she said in the text.

I pay the 130 and she tells me to take off my clothes and we lay on the bed. She speaks good English, but she doesn't say much. She gets right down to business, puts a cover on me before I'm really hard and starts a vigorous CBJ. Really great suction. Gets me hard pretty quick. Doesn't do it for very long before she lays down on the bed for mish. I get on top and mount her. Here is where the experience was nice. She was really trying to please. She uses her legs to kind of squeeze my sides and runs her feet on my back. She lets my hands roam on her body and she uses her hands on my chest, and my nipples. Unlike my prior bad experiences, I can tell she's trying to make sure I'm having a good time. I'm able to manipulate her legs as well and suck her toes a bit. She asks me if I like her feet, and I say yes. Honestly, they are a little rough, and not her best feature, but I do love ladies feet! The important thing is, she lets me enjoy them and likes that I do. She allows me to play with her breasts (I think there were implants, but they weren't rock hard ones). She allows a little kissing on the cheeks. I lick her ear, but that got too much of a ticklish reaction.

Now here is where I am my own worst enemy, I probably could have popped pretty quick, but I'm always trying to make sure I get my time in, and I'm also thinking about other positions. Instead of just enjoying it, I distract myself and start to lose it. I ask to try doggie, because I really want to see her from behind. She agrees and gets in position, but I'm a little flaccid, and here is where I appreciate her trying to please the customer. I'm trying to get back up while I'm behind her and she reaches between her legs and starts playing with the boys. This gets me at least to where I'm able to enter her. Now I don't want to lose it again so I just start going for it. The view is great, by the way, and I get harder and finish in the bag. It wasn't the best finish, but that's really on me.

She removes the condom and gives me a baby wipe to clean up. She puts her one-piece back on, and damn she looks good in that. I almost wish she'd left it on, I might have not lost it. Then she shows me to the door and we exchange a nice goodbye kiss on the cheeks and hug.

Afterward, realizing that 130 was not what she quoted me kind of bothered me, but in the end, I was almost going to give her 180 for an hour, which I probably wouldn't have used, so I almost feel like I saved 50, and also, at the only AMP I've been to it's 40 for the house and a 100 tip for a half hour, so in the end, she was actually 10 less, so I really can't complain. She was a good looking provider who tried to please. I don't know what's going on with the unresponsiveness about the room number or if there's something up with her phone, but if you get past that, she's a fun time. I'll put one of the pics here for a reference, but, like I said, I'm not sure its her, she has darker skin than the pics indicate, and the pics don't show the tattoo I saw, but its very close.

Well written, @Lovecraft69, nice review!

I did feel that your luck was about to turn for the better after two total strikeouts - while not a complete 180, still a fair comeback.

And ... the 30 min wait: she looks like she does 30 min sessions, right?

V

.. the 30 min wait: she looks like she does 30 min sessions, right?
Yea, but I don't think she was with someone else. Maybe the wait when I first got there, but then she told me to come up, but didn't give me the room number. Then that went on for a while, and twice she answered the phone, so I dont see how she could have had a client with her at the time. It was just strange and I started to get nervous that something shady was up, but it worked out.
Thanks for rooting for me @vad1 !!

Sure thing, @Lovecraft69

I had a similar experience. Not quite as weird, but I got a "come on up" with no room #. My "where" got no response. Then "something came up, can we meet in an hour". I deferred.

The provider later owned up. Had scheduled 2 appointments together so at least one would show up. When both did, she was texting fast and sent the text to the wrong person, etc.

The no-show rate is apparently pretty high.

V

The provider later owned up. Had scheduled 2 appointments together so at least one would show up. When both did, she was texting fast and sent the text to the wrong person, etc.
Maybe that does make sense, but I would be none too pleased if I was the customer with her when I was texting and she actually answered the phone.