Tattoos and Piercings-Pros or Cons

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
I notice well over 50% of providers have some form of a tattoo, piercing or both- which I do like!. But in the mainstream as an example in my neighborhood of 20 houses I know 20 females- only 1 lady has a tattoo. So my question is the providers with tattoos/piercings why do you have them. Girls and guys please give your opinion!

Hi Carl,

I think some tattoos or piercings can be very erotic if tastfully done. Some do go overboard but when done in certain places they are so sexy!

My most favorite of all is the one everyone puts around thier upper arm.

My favorite spot to discover a tat on a woman is below the small of her back, just above her ass. It's a very personal spot. Nobody gets to see it unless they're personally invited.

The question the original poster asked: why do so many sexworkers have tats and piercings as opposed to straight women? I live about two blocks from St. Marks place, and by my research, everybody, male and female, is covered with tats and piercings. So maybe it depends on where you're taking your random sample of straight girls.

Of course sexworkers often have a wild streak, that's why we love them.

fish

like piercings better than tats, only cause SOME piercings do enhance the act (tongue studs).....

as for the look...nothing beats a belly ring.

don;t like tattoos or piercings. i find then a distraction. the ones i do like are a small cherry or rose on a thigh or a butt. i like ears that are pierced and that's all. i am reserving judgement for this tongue thing! on the other hand i have been with providers who are good enough to distract my attention enough so i don't notice them to much!!

I nice small appropriately placed tattoo looks nice on a women. Belly rings are awesome, although I like the physical pleasure a tongue piercing can give I hate when you get the girls who constantly curl there tongue and keep clanking the darn thing. That drives me nuts !

got them both love them both

i like what i have i find it sometimes breaks the ice conversation wise and yes fish that is a star trek tatoo just at the top of it.... wink

I feel the same as nj george. I have seen some tattoos or piercings which looked tasteful. (small) belly rings can be good. But for the most part I prefer the "natural" look.

A big no-no for me are nipple rings. Who wants to suck on a piece of metal?!

body art

One man's graffiti is anotherman's art! I love tattoos, small, medium or whole body. Nothing better than a lovely pic at the top of the bum during doggy ...
Check out "Modern Primitives" if you like skin art and body ornaments.

jras

Carl M

Hanging by a thread
Re: got them both love them both

Originally posted by LIDAWN
i like what i have i find it sometimes breaks the ice conversation wise and yes fish that is a star trek tatoo just at the top of it.... wink
What about that butterfly sweets! I know how much that means to you!

Piercings and Tattoos

Well guys and gals, I believe it is up to each individuals preference. Tattoos that are done in good taste such as some that I have experienced with some of the great gals on this Board-are quite provocative. Dawn's certainly had some special meaning to it. I once dated a girl that had a tattoo of a little bear named "Cuddles" just below her bikini line. It was sexy as hell-since she would just tug down her bikini bottom a bit and say"Cuddles is peeking at you". Wow-what a turn on. It was especially amusing when we were out in a group-and she would state to the group-that "Cuddles" was hiding-and no one except me had any idea of what she was talking about.
As for piercings, they also can be quite provocative if done in the correct manner. Belly button piercings such as the one Body2See has is great, so is the tongue stud that Cecilia has (does wonders), and LI Dawn's nipple piercing was a real turn on.
All in all, it sort of depends upon the girl to me.

[Edited by RoosterC74 on 07-23-2001 at 01:30 PM]