Tattoo You

In an effort to Start Me Up some activity on UG
here's a thread to post pics of tattooed providers that you find interesting.

Simply post the photo followed by the ad link, in case anyone wants to check her out further. No need for phone numbers in the post for this one.

Was mulling over where to post it. Thought Off-topic at first. Then decided on CL/BP since I found pics on BP and hoped that posting them might lead to some reviews.
I'll move it if you'd like. Just let me know where you prefer it.

Fetishes was the appropriate suggestion. Thanks.
Now I just have to hope than it generates some interest and doesn't die a slow death like so many of my other ideas have on here. But I'll keep plodding on.

C'mon, guys! Let's see you post some pics. This is the ideal spot for guys who are leery of posting reviews to at least contribute to the board.

Fetishes was the appropriate suggestion. Thanks.
Now I just have to hope than it generates some interest and doesn't die a slow death like so many of my other ideas have on here. But I'll keep plodding on.

C'mon, guys! Let's see you post some pics. This is the ideal spot for guys who are leery of posting reviews to at least contribute to the board.
Alas Banacek, although this is by far, IMHO, the best whore board in on the internet in its range of subjects and sophistication of it's posters (mostly) - it is still on the internet and as such is subject to the majority of viewers being parasites (def: a person who receives support, advantage, or the like, from another or others without giving any useful or proper return, as one who lives on the hospitality of others.).

So my advice is don't get your panties in a bunch and just enjoy the posters who contribute and disregard the fact that most don't.

BTW - this is good advice for all areas in life.

Disclaimer: Genius is in no way involved professionally in the psychological sciences (arts?) but being around for a long time has mostly figured out what is important and what is not.

Granted that some things like the dog-cat fight from last week get me riled up, but rest assured the lack of most members not posting is not an issue that bothers me. But that doesn't mean I won't stop trying to come up with new ways to encourage it. And I'm always thankful for the core group of guys who regularly post here.