Talent scarce on Long Island

Haha It was about 4-6 years ago. She would post on well known sites with real pics. Would go as “Summer” or Suzie…she was young in her 20’s tall blonde and locations were everywhere from Smithtown motel to Bayshore motel. She had a young kid she told me about when I did see her a few times. Service was great she was really hot no gag reflex but at the end she was definitely using and you could tell. She was local she said she lived in hauppauge area. It was so long ago but as I look back she was really good looking white and blonde and young.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Haha It was about 4-6 years ago. She would post on well known sites with real pics. Would go as “Summer” or Suzie…she was young in her 20’s tall blonde and locations were everywhere from Smithtown motel to Bayshore motel. She had a young kid she told me about when I did see her a few times. Service was great she was really hot no gag reflex but at the end she was definitely using and you could tell. She was local she said she lived in hauppauge area. It was so long ago but as I look back she was really good looking white and blonde and young.
With that description I'm sure someone will chime in.
But it sounds like the type Wiggles would prey on.

With that description I'm sure someone will chime in.
But it sounds like the type Wiggles would prey on.
I know who he’s talking about. Saw her a couple of times in smithtown. Steve is right about no gag reflex, and the service in general was good every time. She was a cool chick, one of the ones who you don’t mind hanging around a couple of minutes after and talking to. She mentioned having a kid to me too. Hopefully wherever she is now she’s clean and doing well.

Since we’re reminiscing I’d like to throw Skylar from Selden/Centereach into the mix. The location was awful and it could be a nightmare trying to get a hold of her sometimes but the head was just amazing. I saw her maybe 10 times total and then one day she was just gone. Some folks on other sites claim she’s still around and only seeing regulars but who knows. I would love for her to pop up again though, her and Holly and Isabella from the old Centereach crew are the only girls I legitimately miss, including from my personal life lol

Skylar was incredible. She was top 5 head I ever gotten. Always saw her at that apartment but felt like I was either being watched or like dudes were in the other room. Either way I know she was pregnant so hope she was able to stay clean as well.

Skylar was incredible. She was top 5 head I ever gotten. Always saw her at that apartment but felt like I was either being watched or like dudes were in the other room. Either way I know she was pregnant so hope she was able to stay clean as well.
There were definitely other people there. I saw a dude in there once and another time saw some chick leaving I was pulling up.

I know who he’s talking about. Saw her a couple of times in smithtown. Steve is right about no gag reflex, and the service in general was good every time. She was a cool chick, one of the ones who you don’t mind hanging around a couple of minutes after and talking to. She mentioned having a kid to me too. Hopefully wherever she is now she’s clean and doing well.

Since we’re reminiscing I’d like to throw Skylar from Selden/Centereach into the mix. The location was awful and it could be a nightmare trying to get a hold of her sometimes but the head was just amazing. I saw her maybe 10 times total and then one day she was just gone. Some folks on other sites claim she’s still around and only seeing regulars but who knows. I would love for her to pop up again though, her and Holly and Isabella from the old Centereach crew are the only girls I legitimately miss, including from my personal life lol
Skylar from what I heard still works on the low and you can find her often shopping at Wal Mart in Centereach of the Lidl over there. I have seen her at both… once with a baby.
Last time I saw her was right after the baby was born. Good head and very weird situation - lived in that house with multiple drug couples. Another girl, a small brunette also worked out of that house and I has her once too. Her name was Emily.

As to the title of this thread, I don’t think talent is a scarce as we think. It is better now than it has been in years.
I also count all the factors it may seem scarce - fentantyl killing talent early in their pro careers, onlyfans stealing talent, seeking stealing talent, free govt stimulus checks last few years which pulled many away from this work. I think as the economy strangles people more and more its making a comeback. I am seeing it.

As to the title of this thread, I don’t think talent is a scarce as we think. It is better now than it has been in years.
I also count all the factors it may seem scarce - fentantyl killing talent early in their pro careers, onlyfans stealing talent, seeking stealing talent, free govt stimulus checks last few years which pulled many away from this work. I think as the economy strangles people more and more its making a comeback. I am seeing it.
How, please give us some examples ?

Skylar from what I heard still works on the low and you can find her often shopping at Wal Mart in Centereach of the Lidl over there. I have seen her at both… once with a baby.
Last time I saw her was right after the baby was born. Good head and very weird situation - lived in that house with multiple drug couples. Another girl, a small brunette also worked out of that house and I has her once too. Her name was Emily.
That chick Milly rock or whatever she goes by was working out of there too at one point.

I have a feeling that Walmart is about to see a huge increase of dudes walking around the store and leaving without buying anything

FWIW, I don't think you can compare LI now to what it was 10 or 15 years ago -- and it's not all about Covid.

This is just my opinion/perspective. But, looking back over my reviews/history -- it was common to get GFE/BBBJ for around $300 in 2013.

Now, prices notwithstanding (because that's not the main issue) - when you look at LI now, there aren't that many doing GFE/BBBJ for $300 -- Zoey, yes. Harley - more expensive (and issues). Compared to back then when agencies regularly visited; indies regularly visited; and there was still a host of local indies (I don't know that any are allowed to be mentioned, so I won't).

Mostly, I think it was overzealous LE that caused the indies to stop traveling here, as well as a perception that the LI market should be as prosperous as the NYC market (which it's not).

However, I'll add -- *since* Covid, hotel rates on LI have skyrocketed; so rates had to climb as well. Still, looking at online ads, the number of reasonably attractive providers under the $600-700 pricepoint (meaning in a nice hotel; not a car date) is tiny compared to what it was.

I'm sure there are still remarkable talents out there -- I hobby so little now, that I don't really waste my time hunting for unproven talent. But, in the last 4-5 years, my 3 regulars (ATFs) are all gone - one moved out of state; one retired outright; and one passed away. Now, I'd have a hard time finding three people I'd *want* to see on LI on a regular basis. :/

Again - just my opinion; I'm sure others differ; and I'm less involved than I was in the past year. This is just the quick eye test from me.

Some of the others i have texted who were popular for a while also went UTR because of their regulars, Danni, Hazel aka Anastasia, Dark Chocolate Lisa, Redhead Rachel for example. I have tried reaching out to some of these and they all told me they continue to see only their regulars.
Does Dark Chocolate Lisa come to Long Island?
I thought she works out of an apartment in the Briarwood section of Queens? Although I thought I read that she was traveling to the Bronx on the weekends.
I know Hazel was a Brooklyn girl but I guess she qualifies for this thread because she would come to Suffolk once in a while.

Does Dark Chocolate Lisa come to Long Island?
I thought she works out of an apartment in the Briarwood section of Queens? Although I thought I read that she was traveling to the Bronx on the weekends.
I know Hazel was a Brooklyn girl but I guess she qualifies for this thread because she would come to Suffolk once in a while.
Wow it would be great if either of them were still around. They were both on my bucket list

I would add most of the ads are massage plus--which means the ladies are not looking to build a regular clientele but pump and dump business--unlike those thrilling days of yesteryear-like Aprils Katz, Brenda Love, and Shawna/Kimberly Taylor(to name a few) who wanted to build regular clients...
Wow good old Brenda Love !!! lots of memories and yes of course we all knew Kim taylor bdj

More generous??!! These girls are dillusional. The older they get the lower the price should go. Fat and outta shape tremendously also over charging etc.
I wish the prices would go down the older they get but just like inflation once the prices go up they stay up infinitely. I notice older women in this line of work are retiring more and more and/or relocating outside of New York dude to high cost of living since the pandemic and inflation on the rise. I just want a milf/gilf that can host providing a nice bbbj and that’s near to impossible in LI which strikes me a bit weird there’s no ladies out there needing some grocery money or utilities paid that can give a mean sloppy toppy in Nassau County seems a bit odd. 10 years ago you had women slurping and burping with ease in this area and even Suffolk County now it’s like a needle in the haystack help!

I'm not even necessarily looking for a milf/gilf -- or anyone who's doing this solely b/c they're super-hard up for cash (I might be Pollyanna; I'm not looking to be reminded of the potential tragedy behind why someone might be in this hobby).

But, yes - the "quest" for a 20-30-something attractive (enough) woman who will do BBBJ and FS for 200-250/half; 300-350/full is almost folly at this point. Yes, 6-10 years ago - we had an assortment of locals and agencies and an abundance of visitors; and that competition led to "reasonable" prices and very good service. Now, with the visitors seemingly avoiding LI; the rate for an hour seems to *start* at 500-600; and just go up.

And, of course, that's assuming you get a reply.

I'm not even necessarily looking for a milf/gilf -- or anyone who's doing this solely b/c they're super-hard up for cash (I might be Pollyanna; I'm not looking to be reminded of the potential tragedy behind why someone might be in this hobby).

But, yes - the "quest" for a 20-30-something attractive (enough) woman who will do BBBJ and FS for 200-250/half; 300-350/full is almost folly at this point. Yes, 6-10 years ago - we had an assortment of locals and agencies and an abundance of visitors; and that competition led to "reasonable" prices and very good service. Now, with the visitors seemingly avoiding LI; the rate for an hour seems to *start* at 500-600; and just go up.

And, of course, that's assuming you get a reply.
Facts I agree wholeheartedly with this assessment and statement.

Holy shit there's no good reliable talent around anymore!!! I just spent about 2 hrs straight looking and browsing on the phone, even sent out a few messages and nothing!!
The keywords here are ‘good’ and ‘reliable’ & if you and I think that its really bad.
I didn’t hobby most of the summer as I was banging multiple NP4Ps but cut the last one off this week as the headaches are just way too much.
However June was really bad for me in getting providers who were reliable and get back to set something up in a timely fashion.
Now that I am back out to monger its looking bleak. My break made me realize the street scene is too risky on LI for me anymore.
This may he my final jump into the Flushing world.