Taking The Plunge

So you see a new ad for a provider who has no reviews, hasn't participated in the boards and appears to either be new to the business, or new to the area. Yet you decide to see her anyway.

What factors go into your decision to take the plunge and see her anyway? What pushes you over the edge?

I have seen providers without reviews, but almost never one whose ad just popped.

I enjoy reading the reviews, but there is some thrill to try the unknown. I set very low expectations in this case.

Apart from the stupidity of the moment, which I find it hard to explain/describe, other factors are certainly the proximity, the picture (despite the potential fakeness - there is a mind process in faking an appearance so you get a signal there), the wording of the ad.

Price is a factor but not determinant, as with a non-reviewed provider you never know what the real price can be.

Among all these, I repeat, it is the stupidity of the moment that drives me to TOFTT.

New ads don't do it for me. It is usually an ad that I have seen circulating for a long time that eventually gets me to try it.

Basically the least you know the crazier the thrill. If you enjoy the rush of the adrenaline that will make for it. Picking up a SW is the greatest thrill, although I would never dare to do it.

So you see a new ad for a provider who has no reviews, hasn't participated in the boards and appears to either be new to the business, or new to the area. Yet you decide to see her anyway.

What factors go into your decision to take the plunge and see her anyway? What pushes you over the edge?

The assumed accuracy or the picture, the phone conversation is key for me and incall is a must. Location may have something to do with it an if it's a hotel/motel, it better be a nice one. I haven't done it that much but those are the key elements.

The assumed accuracy or the picture, the phone conversation is key for me and incall is a must. Location may have something to do with it an if it's a hotel/motel, it better be a nice one. I haven't done it that much but those are the key elements.
The problem is, you can never be quite sure the person on the phone is the person you're going to see.

When I first started hobbying, the idea of reviews for working girls wasn't something I thought about. I took the plunge on many occasions, and fortunately everything worked out OK. But that was a different time, before NJ got so hot with LE activity. Eventually, I started looking online, found a few review boards, and finally settled on UG.

Nowadays, fuhgeddaboutit. I've been on a temporary hiatus from hobbying, but when I jump back in I'll only see providers that are reviewed, or have enough of a posting history on CL that I have a pretty good idea that they're for real. Too much BS, too many B&S posts, and a higher chance that a poster on CL with no history could be a police sting nowadays.

This makes me feel like less of a sales person when I tell potential clients that running a longer term campaign will be better for them. My spin has always been, if you become a regular with us you will be given an edge. People will trust your ad is more legit over others who come in for a week and disappear.

When a new ad pops up, some people may be intrigued, but especially with the stuff going on in Boston, I always assumed guys liked the girls who every week are running something.

wow, a lot of voices saying they'd never see a new or unreviewed girl. So how the heck is a new girl supposed to get her start? Sounds to me like her best choice is to start with an agency and work that to develop some regulars before goin indy. Then, offer her regulars same rate, and ask for reviews (because on some boards, the reviews will not follow the girl).

Humm... As a married provider couple, we sought out all the major local agencies, while most liked the idea, and get requests, none wanted to take a chance.

So we've been fortunate thanks to good marketing, real photos and a few trailblazers.

xxoo

Christine & Alex - Hot Married Couple
Phlirty Phantasies & Phun Adventures in Phoenix

wow, a lot of voices saying they'd never see a new or unreviewed girl. So how the heck is a new girl supposed to get her start? Sounds to me like her best choice is to start with an agency and work that to develop some regulars before goin indy. Then, offer her regulars same rate, and ask for reviews (because on some boards, the reviews will not follow the girl).

Humm... As a married provider couple, we sought out all the major local agencies, while most liked the idea, and get requests, none wanted to take a chance.

So we've been fortunate thanks to good marketing, real photos and a few trailblazers.

xxoo

Christine & Alex - Hot Married Couple
Phlirty Phantasies & Phun Adventures in Phoenix
Funny you should say this, when you also insist that any "smart" john should have a set of known prostitutes to use as references.

I guess you want people to diverge from the herd when it comes to seeing you, but otherwise be in the heard for purposes of your screening.

Other Options ARE Available

Funny you should say this, when you also insist that any "smart" john should have a set of known prostitutes to use as references.

I guess you want people to diverge from the herd when it comes to seeing you, but otherwise be in the heard for purposes of your screening.
Actually Mr. JustLooking, the solution for a gent lacking reviews is fairly simple. We readily and eagerly accept Date-Check or P411. This is the perfect solution for the gent getting started in the hobby. So there's no need to "diverge from the herd" as you say. ;)

xxoo

Christine & Alex - Married Couple
Phun - Phlirtation - Phantasy - Phoenix