Take my wife... please...

pokler

Power Bottom
I don't know.. The site of your dick may ruin it for me but if I can fuck your wife while you watch that's a different story .

pokler

Power Bottom
I'm clueless I guess as I just assumed your wife was some chick who wanted to get fucked by more than just you . Guess she's not really your wife either .

Yeah, dont think it was super clear. I didnt get that part either... probably less interested in that case as well... but sounds like fun none the less.

Good luck w that.

Wow! Ok, apparently my fault then. Sorry, if I confused anyone.

Honestly if all we were looking for was a horny guy to join us all of this effort of posting and taking out an ad would not be necessary.

Last edited:

Gavvy Cravath

Moderator Emeritus
bunyon has been parading around a young, black girl as his GF for the last few years as well. He has a mark call her up and pretend to either be a southern black, former professional football player or a Chinese man by the name of Mr. Chang.

The interesting thing is that when they go to said mark's house/hotel, they generally find a white gu in his late 30s. There are the usual jokes about her "really liking" the sex. Sometimes they mock UG guys. Very evil man, that bunyonl.

Last edited:
bunyon has been parading around a young, black girl as his GF for the last few years as well. He has a mark call her up and pretend to either be a southern black, former professional football player or a Chinese man by the name of Mr. Chang.

The interesting thing is that when they go to said mark's house/hotel, they generally find a white gu in his late 30s. There are the usual jokes about her "really liking" the sex. Sometimes they mock UG guys. Very evil man, that bunyonl.
Not really sure what this has to do with anything. I have no idea who any of these people are.

Saying "not to be rude" doesn't mean bullshit when your next statement is an insult.

You are nothing more than a pimp masquerading as a hobbyist, thinking it will get you more business.

Not to be rude.
And you are totally full of shit. You don't know anything about me. Maybe if you did not come on people's threads acting like a giant douche you wouldn't wind up felling "insulted".

I have never in my life been involved in the supply side of hobbying. You can run through my past posts if you want to check that. I have been part of this board for going on 9 years. It used to be full of cool people, but lately there seem to be more people like you and Pokler - mean spirited internet trolls only interested in taking anonymous jabs at other posters.

My post was, and is, 100% true. I have even posted previously asking about happy ending massage sessions for my wife. We have a very active sex life and one of our fantasies is to have another guy pleasure her at the same time.

I have read numerous positive reviews of MFM sessions on this site so I was hoping it might be a good place to start. I will be honest with you, the economic downturn has done us no favors. We're not desperate but some extra cash while we had our fun seemed like a win-win.

I'm sorry if that somehow upset your sensibilities and that you think we are somehow misrepresenting ourselves by coming on a board for paid hobbying and saying we are thinking about taking out an ad if there seems to be enough interest to justify paying for said ad. I suppose you resent all of the advertisers here asking you to actually pay for their services.

Either way, the whole experience has turned into such a turn-off that neither my wife or I has any interest in placing an ad on a board with as many negative people as there seem to be here now. You can choose to believe whatever you want, but we truly are two amateurs who would have given excellent service and would have supported this board with our advertising dollars.

pokler

Power Bottom
Your intial post did not made it clear you were looking to get paid. That's all. If my comments have an edge to them that is the reason. Good luck with your venture .

Nate's post

I wasn't confused at all and I figured they were looking for business. Not a big deal.
Thanks for being honest about not being into role play.
Good luck,
Santino