Table Shower

I have noticed in the past that a number of people have asked about places that have a decent table shower facility.
I just went (today) to 20 Broadway in Massapequa, I believe it's called Lili Spa. (I'm sure this place has been reviewed before)

They have a very nice/clean facility and their table shower is quite nice.
A woman named Juju gave me the TS and a massage that followed.
Both were OK... a little teasing and a nice back-rub with plenty of hot water and a she even got into a few tight muscles.
All in all very adequate for an AMP.

Juju is in her late 40's (+) and a little chunky.. but had a nice set on her which she allowed me access to.
The 45 mins went for 60 and I tip nicely for the service provided.

Not a bad place to go if you want a decent Table shower and massage.

Thought I'd pass on the info.

The Doc

Do you have a phone # for this place? I'm looking on BP and there's a spa advertised there that's on N. Broadway in Massapequa that says they have a table shower. Wondering if it's the same place. They don't give an address in the ad and it doesn't say "Lily" spa. Just "Massapequa Spa".

Thanks!

Don't forget a long time business- Dolphin Day Spa in Westbury.
Sauna, steam room, table shower, and a decent massage and finish.
They even take credit cards and are open until 9:30.

Hey Skeet...

Don't forget a long time business- Dolphin Day Spa in Westbury.
Sauna, steam room, table shower, and a decent massage and finish.
They even take credit cards and are open until 9:30.
I've never had success at Dolphin with a HE. It is a great facility for massage and table shower but I gave up on it years ago for release. Do you have a contact name? Or code word I can use?
Thanks
Great call on refreshing the table shower topic.

It is like the old days - before 21D, 66, 87 etc where you now get everything 15 minutes into the first visit.
You know, when you had to develop a bit of trust.
Should not really take more than 1 or 2 visits. The massages are always real massages and they are good. You get a full hour of massage after the optional steam room/sauna/shower. I only saw Yumi once and she treated me like ice. Joy and Sunni were very nice after a few visits. I don't think they will initiate anything, you have to suggest/guide. There is no password. They have to feel comfortable with you.

Last edited:
thanks skeet

It is like the old days - before 21D, 66, 87 etc where you now get everything 15 minutes into the first visit.
You know, when you had to develop a bit of trust.
Should not really take more than 1 or 2 visits. The massages are always real massages and they are good. You get a full hour of massage after the optional steam room/sauna/shower. I only saw Yumi once and she treated me like ice. Joy and Sunni were very nice after a few visits. I don't think they will initiate anything, you have to suggest/guide. There is no password. They have to feel comfortable with you.
Obviously I know there is no password. That was more a joke than anything. But thanks for the additional names. I struck out at this place, I'm gonna say...10 years ago?...and I've never been back. Burn me once shame on you. But a place like this doesn't stay in business this long without being cautious. I'll check it out again. Thanks

Table Shower is available at 903 A N Broadway, Massapequa. They have an ad in Backpage with a picture that says Table Shower in the graphic, but it isn't mentioned in text so you can't find by searching for that text. They list this phone number: 516-312-7609 in text, so you can search for that. Their graphic also says they do Japaneese full body massage. $.6 for an hour including Table Shower.
I saw Anna today, nice young gal who was eager to please and did a good job. She used very little massage oil which was nice, except when expected for the HE.
To locate 903A N Broadway go about 2 blocks south of where you think it should be. Look for the set of buildings including a Mini Mart and you'll find them. The inside of the place appears to be in very good condition and very clean.