• Blackberry (which of them?)

Votes: 9 56.3%
  • Other (explain if you care)

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolf5958

lil Fuzzybear
the BB Storm is insane, if you get it though, make sure you do a firmware update, the iphone I would stay away from... not a good phone, cool bells and whistles but not a great phone.
I have a LG voyager from verizon, being able to email and chat from it is easy, The voice quaility is good as well. I had checked out the T-mobile stuff before I switched to verizon but I got tired of not being able to use my phone at work.

At&T is raping me with no vaseline.

They got me with the extra line gimmick now I am on a 2 year contract.

I want a sidekick but AT&T sells it for 500 dollars. I have been with these asshole for almost 4 years now.

right now the bill is reasonable but I have to get out of their contract next year.

Shit I am going to curse them out right now simply to do it!

WHY DON'T U GIVE ME A DEAL I HAVE BEEN WITH YOU FOR 4 YEARS!

I have a LG voyager from verizon, being able to email and chat from it is easy, The voice quaility is good as well. I had checked out the T-mobile stuff before I switched to verizon but I got tired of not being able to use my phone at work.
If only Tmobile would provide a little bit better coverage, I think Tmobile is a top notch classy company. I used and had to ditch Tmobile as well after years of service when I moved since I moved into a dead zone, good pricing and great customer service though unlike Sprint who is just a freaking nightmare.

I've had the same mobile# for 16 years...

I don't even remember the company I first signed up with.....it's verizon now, I never switched, one company became another and so on. Verizon is the best service, from NY to FL to the west coast. There choices of phones are 2nd or 3rd class compaired to with what is available out there. I want the BB storm and will get one after the OS is upgraded. It was reviewed on phonescoop or phonearena in great detail, I forget which site.

Today, I went to a Verizon store on 82 and Broadway. I think I am going with it. T-Mobile, I am tired with no signal problems.

A few months ago I was upstate. Visited the a couple of friends, and they dropped me at the Franklin D. Roosevelt Presidential Library and Museum. I wanted to visit it and then I would take a cab to the Amtrak station.

I had to beg someone to call a taxi, my t-mobile failed me. And it has happened in the City quite often. What I need the cellphone for if I have no signal when I need it the most. Maybe my equipment has deteriorated too, but hey.

Then I am thinking also about the wireless Verizon. So there are a few things there. I will combine them all.

I have Tmobile for text/internet prepaid plan ... phone I bought outright .... Sidekick LX ...thing is great for texting and for a dollar a day I get unlimited text / internet. Nextel for voice services I get unlimited direct connect and I forget how many minutes but its enough. Yea there are some bad service areas but for the price you cant go wrong with Tmobile

I just won't leave Verizon, their service is by far the best.

I was considering the new Blackberry Storm, but I still think it has some kinks. In general, Verizon makes its clients suffer with the crappy choices of phones they make available. I'm a fan of Sony Ericsson and Nokia but will never have one if I stay with Verizon.