Swinger's Parties

One of my ATFs has offered to take me to a swingers party. I just don't know if I should go. I don't really want to see her make out with another dude or run around naked in my underwear watching other's get it on, or even performing for others myself. I really like her. She is a nice girl but am I getting too involved? If I refuse, will she offer anything again? I still pay her for her services but it gets more and more personal every time we meet, which isn't more than once a month or so....I realize I have been UTR for a while, but still. Wouldn't mind getting some additional advice.....

It isn't personal if you directly pay for time and services. Keep it in perspective and go. The cooler you are with everything, the cooler she will be. I highly doubt its reverse psychology to see if you will be "protective" of her... At least you will have fun and she will get paid for the time.

dunno if u went or not. BUt u proballymissed out on a good time.
Humans make decision too often based on feelings. not whats best for us sometimes.
U pay her and take her to a place where u can bone her and whoever else id down.

I go to every single BCD partys...sometimes as a single man..or ill have a fuck buddy come along. long as she knows im going to fuck whoever i want. and when its time to go if shes not ready she better call a cab lol.

No I didn't go. She canceled. I think I really didn't want to blur the lines between us. Once it turns into more than a hobby, there are always problems.

I used to go to Checkmates once a month a few years back with a woman I was having a discreet relationship with, and she was married. Anyway, we always hooked up with other cpls there and had sex and sometimes several cpls in the orgy room. There were also several instances that i knew the other woman i would end up with was hooker. So it was cool knowing this and getting sex for free. Of course her date was fucking my woman for free too. Not really tho, as he still had to pay his hooker date.

The hypocrisy of the so called "swinging" community towards "sex workers" and "sex work is so far off the charts it can not be measured. It would take too long to got into my usual rant here...... I'll start a thread about it some day.

"hypocrisy" of the "so called swinging community"... well, i am sorry, but those are fighting words. before i take those on, allow me to preface this by stating outright and unequivocally that we fully support and believe in the whole hobbyist pursuit. just like the swinging lifestyle, we view it as an entirely legitimate pursuit of yet another form of engagement in an honest sexual inclination.

so that being said, most of is that participate in the swinging lifestyle do not (i repeat, do NOT) want to involve ourselves with hobbyists who use "sex workers" to gain entrance to our activities. We are by and large committed couples who gather together for the sole purpose of meeting other like-minded committed couples. our best hope is that it will result in having sex with other couples that we meet. What that specifically, generally means is us all sharing our partners (most commonly wives, husbands, girlfriends or boyfriends) with those of the other pairs that we meet.

when we do, we usually hope that in so doing, it isn't just a one time thing. when everyone likes each other, and the sex is good (or even great) we all generally hope it will result in a genuine friendship that will include additional, perhaps even regular sexual get togethers.

you know what, i am gonna stop beating around the bush, and be blunt and personal... in those situations, the woman I am with and whom I am sharing with the people we meet is my wife. my life partner, my best friend and my love. the most important person in the world to me, who, it just so happens (fortunately for me) also shares a similar willingness and appreciation for the pursuit of expanded sexual interaction.

My wife loves having sex with other couples, and even multiple groups of couples. The couples we meet are not only people with whom we become sexual involved, they become friends. You know what my wife does not want? To find out that the couple we meet and fuck is not a couple at all, but just some guy and the hooker he hired to get into the party.

You think you have something to say that is not total BS? I would love to hear it, but i would bet any amount of money that all it amounts to is a diatribe about how if we really practiced what we preached, we would welcome you all and your hired companions with open arms. believe that if you want, but the truth is, we don't. we don't want you at our parties, and even more importantly, everyone can spot the guys that come with paid dates, and it is a fairly common, fun pastime to joke amongst ourselves about them.

i have no experience swinging as a couple but as a single man I have been to several parties at houses and clubs, and only 1 time did someone bring a hooker for the night.....it wasn't appreciated because before any action happens, people are talking, laughing sharing stories and sharing things about themselves which helped people make connections w each other. If the person you bring is a stranger to you and you can't pull off being a couple, then it is fake and obvious that you only want to have sex and that isn't only what its about. Sadly I get shut out of alot of parties because I don't have a partner, but I certainly wouldn't spoil the fun by bringing a hooker who's watching the clock...