Swine Flu

I don't mean anything bad for anyone's business or favorite spots, but I wonder what can be the ramifications in our hobby if there is an outbreak of the virus.

Wouldn't a visit to the places of high volume such as SPAs, Spanish Houses etc, come with one more concern for the hobbyist?

I wonder if there are do-s and don’t-s for those involved in this business, both johns and providers about hygiene requirements. I know there is a variety of health risks tied to this, but I wonder if we have to pay some attention to this new development as well.

What do you guys think?

If you have family or friends in mexico then you know how bad it is down there. All school closed from elementary to university level, people are not instructed to hug or kiss one another, malls and towns are empty, an the hospitals are lined off with people. The military is going around the towns and handing out masks.

My friend put it over to me like this "It is like one of those outbreak movies, but there is no hero as yet"

So I would say yes, becareful with who is providing you with service. If you frequent the latina fast house, i would actually cut it out for a bit. The hygiene in those places are so fucked up it unbelievable. They dont shower in between customers, and that hand sanitizer shit aint going to cut it. Just think how many of those dirty ass homeless, non-showering, day workers can afford $30 bucks for some fun at the fast house. Then think how many of them have good hygiene or if they ever been to a doctor since they came uop

Latina Houses

Just think how many of those dirty ass homeless, non-showering, day workers can afford $30 bucks for some fun at the fast house. Then think how many of them have good hygiene or if they ever been to a doctor since they came uop
Now, let's say you don't frequent them, but some of those who do then go and see an indy that you think is low volume and that you see her yourself.

So it can come to you anyway. (Of course, all you need is to take the subway or eat in a restaurant. Not necessarily sorting out the providers, but it should be part of our discussions.)

The flu problem aside, I find the high volume places quite dangerous health-wise during the hot season, mostly because of poor hygiene.

So I guess with the situation with the swine flu we should all avoid fucking pigs for a while, both the 4 legged kind as well as the 2 legged kind.

lmao at oink, oink. They just said on HLN news that they are working on a cure for the swine flu. Right now there is no shot that will cure it. I wish they would hurry up already.

I guarantee the Fichas on Roosevelt Ave become a breeding ground for this Flu. Enough people go back and forth to Mexico from that area that it is gonna spread like wildfire. Gavy is scoffing at me but you heard it here first.

I guarantee the Fichas on Roosevelt Ave become a breeding ground for this Flu. Enough people go back and forth to Mexico from that area that it is gonna spread like wildfire. Gavy is scoffing at me but you heard it here first.
Believe it or not, I was thinking about you guys (and of that Latina cutie where I do my laundry of course. She is from Mexico.)

I was thinking about that possibility. If this becomes a full-blown pandemic, I could see the fichas being hit kind of hard with it, maybe even closing down for a short time until it gets contained. Hopefully, this shit will blow over without too many people getting sick (especially the lovely ficha girls), or without having to implement any extreme measures.

Simple. No bbfs with pigs.
Well, that's a no brainer even without swine flu! But since I think swine flu is airborne, I'm not sure what hat on the captain will do to help, unless you are into some weird ass positions that I'm not familiar with.

Besides, there's no Swine Flu anymore. It's H1N1, not sure why they made that semantic change.