SWEET SPA 29 646-752-7757 Mirror wall xxx movie fun

I saw Koko - slightly older, but very MILFY and in great shape - she knows how to take care of you. I acted as if I had been there before - paid house. They have mini closets in the rooms with locks if you are worried about your stuff during the optional table shower. As mentioned by others, there was a large mirror in the room. Im not exactly the Christian Bale\American Psycho type who enjoys watching their own performance in the mirror, but it is a nice touch nonetheless. Spa feels very similar to some of the other mid-level K-spas in town, and make no mistake, this is a KOREAN spa - everyone speaks Korean - KOKO is Korean, not Chinese (like in many of the K-spas in town, the girls communicate out loud with each other to avoid accidental monger run ins ("Sonnim Ga yo" = guest is leaving) . Table shower was good, and massage was more than passable. Negotiations were easy - when the soft touch began she asked what I wanted - I told her - she asked what I paid last time - I gave her a reasonable answer, and got excellent service. .8 house 1.0 tipsky.

SINDY bait and switch to BOBBIE - called ahead to see the newly pictured "sindy" was told she was available. When I arrived i was greeted by Bobbie. Cute girl, but not my ideal type lookswise. She is skinny with itty titties. turns out she is half Korean half Chinese, but her Mandarin is basically non-existent. ( I was carrying an umbrella which she handed to me saying Umbrella in Korean - asked her how to say it in Mandarin and she blanked out for 10 seconds - said she didn't remember). Her table shower and massage were below average - not a total fail, but pretty uninspiring. down to business and the finish was average as well - give it a 5 out of 10. (KOKO below 8-10). She has limits to her accommodation even at the top end of the menu, and that is always a turn off. ( no touching in certain areas - YMMV, but I am a guy who almost always has a good rapport with my technicians). Personality I would rate 7-10. She is conversational and has an endearing smile - I could see how some might be charmed by her. Not me. She reminded me of a provider from the now HONEYGIRLS named Lucy who was a 8.5-10 on the looks scale, but came with a handful of rules and regulations that were a turn off as well.

Saw Coco - Definitely nice body, MILF, decent face, sensitive nipples, but she likes them sucked. BTW, Coco is Korean but was born and grew up in China - that's why she speaks both. I've been to her province up near N. Korea. She gave a thorough shower where I made it clear what I wanted. back in the room settled on 1.2 (forgot Monetmonet's post- damn), after she wanted 1.4. I mentioned Utopia and she recognized it and asked where are they? in NY? so 1.2 it was. Definitely nice DFK, DATY, she came hard (leg squeezed, juice, the works). Then BBJ during which she put on cover, followed by mish. Definitely nice, but may want to try the younger ones next time.

Agree on Coco. She is attractive in a "Suzy Wong" hot asian style look. And she does get comfortable and enjoy the action (at least w me) when we got down to some energetic cowgirl and mish pounding.

Those of you who were wondering, they do not allow Black guys to go there. The madam says she doesn't like Black guys. I went to this location months ago and when I was upstairs by the door, they asked me for identification which I am sure they ask nobody else. When I took out ID, they asked If I have another one. If sweetspa is asked this(the username on here) I am sure they will remember this but deny it.

And no ID was not asked because I "looked young".

@sweetspa

Last edited:
Lilly

This previous Monday, I was browsing BP (before I discovered UG) and found a sexy pic of Lilly at Sweet 29. I called and made an appointment for 3 after the gym. So I show up and Mamasan says it will be a few minutes. I get undressed and into my robe and wait... 10 minutes later, Mamasan comes in and says, may be 10 more minutes. I figure okay, I am already here... 10 more minutes, why not. Basically not different from waiting for your steak at some of the swankier places right? 2 minutes later, Lilly walks in. "I'm so sorry, but it looks like 40 more minutes, the other customer is not done yet and want more." So there are really only a few ways I could see this. She asks if I am willing to wait and at this point I tell her no but I will be back tomorrow. (If anyone has been reading my posts, this is part of a 2 week bender, regularly I go like maybe once or twice a month at most). She gives me a big hug and kiss and tells me. "I will take care of you tomorrow!"

At this point, I still have the rest of the afternoon off so I call Salley's and lucked out to find Olivia :). I posted a review under Salley's about that amazing experience.

Tuesday: I am not sure if they actually thought I would go back. I had only been here twice before but had a great time really because of the mirrors. Every Spa has to do this! Its like watching urself star in a movie! I get taken to the room and Mamasan is really happy to see me. I get undressed, again. In walks Lilly:
She is definitely a looker. Maybe 5-4, 110 lbs.
Face 8/10 - Long black hair and soft facial features. Big fake eyelashes :).
Body 7-8/10 Looks like a beautiful doll rather than a pro. C cups, thin with a little baby fat, very soft all over.
She gives me a big hug, walks me over to TS. Probably one of the best TS I've had. She was very playful and did a very slow HJ while she was whispering something to my member which really got me going. Also, lots of scrubbing and she payed a lot of attention to the backside, which got me curious.
Massage: Really just okay, she did walk a little and good pressure, not very memorable probably because of what came after :)
ST: So this started like all the others. Kissing all over and then a little BL while I was on all 4s. Then it happened... Rimming, whirlpool action, around the sides then going in deep. I was amazed, shocked, happy and almost had a tear in my eye from this completely NEW unknown pleasure. I think I started whimpering like a puppy at one point. Honestly, the rest was just as good as anywhere, CBJ, a little CG, doggy and finishing in mish when she came twice. I felt it and she is also a bit of a squirter so that was amazing. The second time, we came at the same time. It was as good as it gets but I think it was the rim job that made a huge part of me want to pay back with all my efforts. As we are done, she says, "I am glad you come back, normally I don't do that for 1st time customer, maybe after 3-4 times." Oh my god am I glad I came back!

Tomorrow is my last day of binging for a little while as I go back to work. Any suggestions? My default is back to Sheri at Salleys (probably the most attractive girl I have seen at an AMP but a little cold the first time). Appreciate recommendations :)

Maya review. First, she gets a 5 for her beautiful face. Shes probably 30yrs and could be categorized as a super MILF. Hot looking, big booty butt, great natural C top. And Enjoys her work. A lot.
I felt like the visiting cable guy meeting the lonely hot asian housewife. She is lots of fun. Good massage and bodyrub, mutual massage ok too. Very acomodating in the ST sensual. Cbj, daty, and doggy with great round milfy ass was a handful. 80 door, and 120 tip.
The big tableside mirrors are great too.
Hell yeah reccomended!

I agree on the milf Maya assessment. GDamnnnn!! This girl has a great bubble butt. She really enjoys cowgirl position. Also I usually prefer bbbj but she did the coverinthemouth trick and her deep throat cbj skills were fine for me.
Fine lady and a superfine badonkadonk!
and tip was 120, door was 70 ,had to remind about the UG discount.

Those of you who were wondering, they do not allow Black guys to go there. The madam says she doesn't like Black guys. I went to this location months ago and when I was upstairs by the door, they asked me for identification which I am sure they ask nobody else. When I took out ID, they asked If I have another one. If sweetspa is asked this(the username on here) I am sure they will remember this but deny it.

And no ID was not asked because I "looked young".

@sweetspa
I've never had that problem at sweet spa, I usually get cici though, but I have had a similar experience at sally's.

Maya is beautiful. Nice body. She has a nice butt. Maya makes you feel comfortable from the start. TS was thorough. All the important body parts were nice and washed. Back to room, massage was good. She definitely has DT skills. After the most excellent cbj, started out with cowgirl. We transitioned to doggy. Next standing missionary with me standing and her laying down. She wrapped those legs around my shoulders giving me deeper access. We finished up in missionary with both of us on the nicely padded massage table. Maya enjoys her job. I had an enjoyable time at Sweet Spa. Definitely will repeat. They honored the UG discount. They are CC friendly. Discreet entrance. You can't miss the place. Clear signage for place and buzzer. House: 70 tip: 140.

pokler

Power Bottom
Maya is beautiful. Nice body. She has a nice butt. Maya makes you feel comfortable from the start. TS was thorough. All the important body parts were nice and washed. Back to room, massage was good. She definitely has DT skills. After the most excellent cbj, started out with cowgirl. We transitioned to doggy. Next standing missionary with me standing and her laying down. She wrapped those legs around my shoulders giving me deeper access. We finished up in missionary with both of us on the nicely padded massage table. Maya enjoys her job. I had an enjoyable time at Sweet Spa. Definitely will repeat. They honored the UG discount. They are CC friendly. Discreet entrance. You can't miss the place. Clear signage for place and buzzer. House: 70 tip: 140.

She used to be Tina at red spa 21. My Tina sessions were better than Maya's. Gone is the DFK and arriving are a few more pounds. Oh well.

pokler

Power Bottom
Wow, I remember Tina from RS21- 4 terrific sessions. Haven't tried her at this new place.
Adjust your expectations. She use to be very intimate with lots of kissing at r21 but not here. She was pretty mechanical and looks older and heavier .

Adjust your expectations. She use to be very intimate with lots of kissing at r21 but not here. She was pretty mechanical and looks older and heavier .
Oh well, we all get older I suppose. What really got me going with her was session #2 when she rubbed her ample breasts against my hard-on until I came. I tried to repeat that in #3 but no dice, then went all out FS in #4. Ah, the pleasure.

I've never had that problem at sweet spa, I usually get cici though, but I have had a similar experience at sally's.
no its definitely the case. notice how i said multiple times and asked @sweetspa to give their case and they still wont do it.

i was actually in the area days ago to go to the Gentleman's choice agency which anyone who has been there knows it is a block away from Sweet spa. So after I left Gentleman's choice I remembered this and just figured to try something. Looked up the phone number for sweet spa again and called it and when I was there and rang the bell...each time after 3 rings it was turned off.

Finally someone answers and says loud as hell something like "sorry we are closed early for the day there is a problem" lmao.

I just really cannot stand the cowardice. I mean yeah if someone openly said no Blacks like some of these places do I would be pissed cause I hate when they do that adn guys and girls both hide behind that "its their preference' nonsense...but at least i would not be wasting my time.

again @sweetspa will have no response or just lie about the 2 experiences.

no its definitely the case. notice how i said multiple times and asked @sweetspa to give their case and they still wont do it.

i was actually in the area days ago to go to the Gentleman's choice agency which anyone who has been there knows it is a block away from Sweet spa. So after I left Gentleman's choice I remembered this and just figured to try something. Looked up the phone number for sweet spa again and called it and when I was there and rang the bell...each time after 3 rings it was turned off.

Finally someone answers and says loud as hell something like "sorry we are closed early for the day there is a problem" lmao.

I just really cannot stand the cowardice. I mean yeah if someone openly said no Blacks like some of these places do I would be pissed cause I hate when they do that adn guys and girls both hide behind that "its their preference' nonsense...but at least i would not be wasting my time.

again @sweetspa will have no response or just lie about the 2 experiences.
I'm not doubting it happened it just seems odd because I'm black and look like a sterotype, plus I went there cold. I rarely call a place unless I know it's required, like RMPs, But most hidden asian places if a random black guy shows up they know someone safe told em about it so they just let me in and take care of business. Was it the short mamasan with the lumberjack vest on?