sweet n low vs. equal

ok, I cant understand why when I visited a relatively decent, high priced restaurant, and with my coffee I requested sweetnlow, I was told they dont carry it. the waiter offered me equal with a remark of same thing, some people say use 2 equal same as sweetnlow.

ok, can anyone explain to me why for 1.59 this fucking place doesnt invest in a box of 100 sweetnlow so when they hand me a 140 dollar dinner bill for 2, with only 1 cocktail on that bill, they cant make me fucking happy and have a fucking packet of sweetnlow?

I dont get it, its happenned so many times, and this one time I did not have one with me.
Im not diabetic, but I do prefer it over equal and any other sweetner.
What is it the restaurant owners dont get?
Are they just plain fucking igorant?

I gave a busboy 2 dollars, and asked him to go next door into a deli and ask for one sweetnlow, which he did, and I showed it to the waiter and said go show this to your boss.
Its one of the little things in life that I cant figure out.

why do they carry equal and not sweetnlow?

Holy shit, BMM. You must really be pissed - 3 threads? Just joking - some technical glitch surely. OTOH, I have seen a wide selection of this artifical shit (I use sugar) at fucking diners and truck stops. Any "restaurant" that does not provide the selection is very short sighted and you are entitled to be pissed.

the place has this extensive wine list, not that I drink, but its listing wines by the bottle, the cup, the whatever, its listing wines from 20 countries, 20 fucking flavored coffees, enough teas to choke an elephant, but I cant get a sweetnlow.
I believe so many huge chain stores, not food related , but huge chains, have fallen due to all the little things that turned away customers.
I call it mismanagement.

There is a difference between S&L and Equal.

Aspartame is made of milk and fruit sugars [from bananas]. It isn't sugar but your body sees it as such and produces a corresponding insulin spike to deal with it. However, since it isn't sugar the insulin does nothing but drive your existing blood sugar level lower, causing you to feel hungry.

Equal therefore does, for dieters, precisely the opposite of what you want it to do which is to help you stay on a diet.

Only the best restaurants carry both Equal and Sweet-n-Low. I think they care more for their clientele than the others. We buy a 100 pack for $1.59 where they probably can get a 1000 pack for $5.00.

Also Diabetics need to be careful one of the packages says it is good for diabatics while the others do not. Possibly due to the blood sugar regulation.