Sweet Memories NJ

My first experience was in W.Paterson, near the fire-house somewhere.
It was a small little shop, which is now a little party store or something.
I walked in there and hot Korean babes everywhere. I had that excited but nervous feeling that I still get sometimes, but never like the 1st experience.

Also, CoCo at Classic Therapy also in W.Paterson, place is still there, but she's been gone for awhile now. Hmmmm one of my fav, if not the best AMP girl I ever had. She was this petite little thing, wore skimpy outfits, little open toe high heels, always friendly.

And last but not lease, the asian/spanish place in Paterson, off RT 4, Broadway I believe. Used to be in a dentist office I believe, 2nd floor, white brick building, near the hospital. Always had your choice of hot young asians or sexy latina's. I think an asian named June was mamasan here.

When these three place were still around, I didnt need to search much, those places always left me content.

Jefferson NA - Sweet memories for me. It was pretty much at the start of my mongering career, and I learned about it here on UG. Great girls, lots of variety, good prices, and a cool mamsan. You can't ask for more than that. Plus it was before the heat in NJ got turned up so high, so no real paranoia about going there at the time.

Ah, sweet memories.

NA was one of the best, as was PP before it got too "managed". Some great provider memories would include J from NA, Laura from Jefferson, Coco from Classic (almost forgot about her nude table shower with her serving as the sponge), Nancy from Mei Mei. Great way to spead a rainy afternoon thinking about such great times. Add to the list Sweet Asian out call ....

Good call mentioning Sweet Asian, beenaround. I have many fond memories of her. It was nice seeing her again late last year (or was it early this year, can't remember) but I have since lost touch with her.

BTW, I'm impressed at your ability to retain names. I can't recall a single name from my days at Jefferson. I had so much variety there. I think if I put my mind to it I could come up with one or two, thats it.

There was a place on Rt 4 in Fair Lawn in the late 80's. A brick house. Lovely blond russian girl gave some of the most erotic massages ever.
I actually used to live very close to this place. I was in highschool at the time and had no clue the place was there. I remember seeing the detectives sitting in their car for days then one day the bust came .... funny seeing all of the girls running down the street. I remember saying to my brother, damn, a place like that was across the street and we just found out ... lol.

P.S. Most places in Fair Lawn usually don't last that long.

Last edited:
DaveNJ

Good call mentioning Sweet Asian, beenaround. I have many fond memories of her. It was nice seeing her again late last year (or was it early this year, can't remember) but I have since lost touch with her.

BTW, I'm impressed at your ability to retain names. I can't recall a single name from my days at Jefferson. I had so much variety there. I think if I put my mind to it I could come up with one or two, thats it.
Not sure why I recall the names, other than the experiences were great. But how do I explain my inability to recall what I wore yesterday and why I am in the room?

Seriously, there are a very few times the session is more than typical. NA was special so many talented providers, but J was different not the most attractive but certainly an experience. Sweet Asian was sexy and so much fun. Nancy/Coco wanted to please she would do anything I enjoyed.

So few are as good as these folks, but I still look for the next one.

Yes, she was great. Also, remember Cookie?? She was one of the girl's sister. I had a training session with her & another girl.
Cookie sounds familiar but I can't place her. I was used to mongering over in PA where I grew up and then moved to NJ. For a long time either I couldn't find anyplace or else there weren't any. All of a sudden Europa opened in my back yard. That was great. Then all of a sudden there were like 5 places operating in Rahway. Couple of years later all got shut down and the town has been dry since. I guess you could say they were my glory days.

Yes...

Many fond memories of June's place by Barnert Hospital in P town..
Asian and Latin..my 2 favorite flavas... Even had the pleasure of June
herself one time...(her employees were busy at that time) so what the next best thing??..heh heh the boss.. She was decent.. That grimace she made when I entered her was priceless. Still etched in my marble head..

Danny and Lisa's place was the bomb..its still around..but I havent been there in quite a while.

Both of these places are tops on my NJ list. Both had for the most part good girls and good service..shit I frequented those places so much I think I bankrolled both of those places for awhile back in the day.

There was this one place in Bloomfield also that I used to go to in the the late 90's...wasnt Aloha Therapy(the one by the diner and IHOP) but from what i recall..it was in this very nice professional building.Forgot the fucking name but they had alright-decent chinese girls..Actually, I went out a few times with one the girls..she used to do admin work in the financial district..go figure..honestly..i picked her up one time as from work near where WTC was..

NYC-- VIP/B1 hands down...when they were on Pearl St then the move to the Canal/Broadway area...

Damn..the 90's were the best time for me whoring around...now all this LE sucks ass...

I totally agree, lately LE is killin' all the MP's. Especially here in the Northern NJ area. Whenever a new good one opens up, it gets shut down weeks or 1 month down the road. The only way they make a buck now and without getting in trouble much, is at hotels. I see alot of ads now in the classified section with girls operating in hotel rooms. Checked some out a couple times, had some hot asians, but I was always nervous. Its a whole process which sucks. Arriving at the hotel, calling the number in the parking lot to tell them you arrived, then sometimes you have to park in a certain section, so the provider looks out the window and sees you. Its ridiculous and gets me to nervous. Its ashame to be nervous though, because alot of these hot latina girls are doing the hotel thing. That's why the latin MP shops arent around much anymore.

But the place in paterson near the hospital was the BOMB!
Hot latina girls and hot asian babes!

Ahhhhh the good times.

There was this one place in Bloomfield also that I used to go to in the the late 90's...wasnt Aloha Therapy(the one by the diner and IHOP) but from what i recall..it was in this very nice professional building.Forgot the fucking name but they had alright-decent chinese girls..Actually, I went out a few times with one the girls..she used to do admin work in the financial district..go figure..honestly..i picked her up one time as from work near where WTC was..
Are you referring to Renee? She's reviewed on here under independent asian. I know she used to work at an amp in the area and used to give the same background story of working in the financial district.

I miss the Paterson place as well. I was one of June's first customers at that location and she used to always call me when the best latinas would show up. I remember this hot latina from Queens, who was supposedly a cousin of one of the regular girls there, showed up for a one day thing. She had a pierced clit and the way it lined up with me made it one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. I still remember the session like it was yesterday.

Are you referring to Renee? She's reviewed on here under independent asian. I know she used to work at an amp in the area and used to give the same background story of working in the financial district.

I miss the Paterson place as well. I was one of June's first customers at that location and she used to always call me when the best latinas would show up. I remember this hot latina from Queens, who was supposedly a cousin of one of the regular girls there, showed up for a one day thing. She had a pierced clit and the way it lined up with me made it one of the most intense orgasms I ever had. I still remember the session like it was yesterday.
I'm wondering if I may have had this same "clit-pierced" latina from Queens over at June's place in P-Town. Was she a hot Dominican with a petite frame but HUGE boobs?

I had a hot Colombian and Venezuelan chick here also. I would always get russian with these hot latina babes because they were SO busty and hot!

Also, another great memory was in Secaucus I believe, right down the road from that Mei Mei spa place. It was a house right behind the Dunkin' Donuts. They had a latina/asian mix also. It was ran by an asian dude who was always friendly. I had a hot Brazilian babe here, right off the boat she was.
Always a full menu to be had at that place. This place moved around a bit, I think they also were in Cedar Grove/Verona in big office building, across from the Acura dealer. Im sure he's operating around here still, but have yet to find.

As you can tell, the latina places for me always were top notch.

I'm wondering if I may have had this same "clit-pierced" latina from Queens over at June's place in P-Town. Was she a hot Dominican with a petite frame but HUGE boobs?

I had a hot Colombian and Venezuelan chick here also. I would always get russian with these hot latina babes because they were SO busty and hot!

Also, another great memory was in Secaucus I believe, right down the road from that Mei Mei spa place. It was a house right behind the Dunkin' Donuts. They had a latina/asian mix also. It was ran by an asian dude who was always friendly. I had a hot Brazilian babe here, right off the boat she was.
Always a full menu to be had at that place. This place moved around a bit, I think they also were in Cedar Grove/Verona in big office building, across from the Acura dealer. Im sure he's operating around here still, but have yet to find.

As you can tell, the latina places for me always were top notch.
We have similar tastes my friend. I don't remember if she was dominican, colombian or venezuelan. To be honest with you she could have been any one of the three. She had a light complexion, shoulder length dark hair and an amazing body. Petite and curvy. I remember her favorite position was sitting on the massage table with her legs hanging off and have me standing next to it plowing into her. She was cutie...I remember her telling me how she loved to dress up in different costumes for her man.

The place in Secaucus was great too. I might have banged the Brazilian you were talking about. I had her number but the conversations were always short on the phone due to communication issues. She was older, right off the boat, used to have dyed reddish hair and wore a lot of makeup? Definitely looked great for her age. She used to suck me off in the table shower room then I'd bang her for like a $40 tip. She used to be happy with that...never a complaint.

There was also a colombian, younger girl who worked in Secaucus that makes the rounds to a lot of places that are currently open. I think her name was Samantha but she goes by the name Jess everywhere else. She was a great time as well. She always worked Mondays and was in the reserves.

No..it wasnt Renee...

Her name is June (another fucking June..common Chinese female name)..
She was a plain Chinese woman..good height about 5'9 and up...decent body and 7 out 10 on the looks department.. She was a real nice woman in and out of her work.-Bloomfield I doubt shes working now...Had good times with her

I remember that Latin girl you all are describing.from June's P Town..she was fucking good...June had some decent chicks working for her.. There was this one Chinese girl I use to see all the time. from there..gave a great massage and service..She took it like a champ..She had a small Cindy Crawford type mole..her name was Judy.

Ultima spa...unfortunately never had the opportunity before it got busted with off duty cops getting serviced...That was some funny shit!! Fucking hypocrites..