Suzy Floral Park 347-298-5807

I believe there's another thread for Suzy but it was combined with some other providers so I decided to start a new one. Mod can merger if they want.

Made an appointment by text and set up a hh session for $130. Arrived on time and text. Quick response was nice. Went upstairs and a sexy, busty milf opens the door. Probably in her mid-late 30's. She's definitely not the person in the photos but she's attractive. Before I gave the donation I asked if any extras were on the table. She asked like what and I asked for bbbj. She said no so I didn't go any further. Got undressed and laid on the bed. She sprayed my hands and started with some nice soft touching and sliding those beautiful breasts all over my body. Slid my semi erect cock between them and felt great. Cover on for cbj and she played with both my nipples while sucking. Nice move on her part. Got me really hard and asked if I came. Kind of a strange question bc all you have to do is look. But I said not yet so we started off doggy. There was a mirror by the bed so had a nice view of her tits bouncing back and forth. Switched to mish and she folded her arms to squeeze her tits together. Love that view so just a few minutes later I popped. Probably only spent 20 minutes but I don't like the rush of a SS.

Overall review is good and I would repeat. She's only around for 2 more weeks so if you want a pretty, busty milf, go for it.

billyS

Reign of Terror
There is a review by you of Milly with the same number.

Are they the same person or is this an apartment setup with multiple provider's?