Survivor Thailand

Finally, it's been too long. I know there's a least a few UG's who watch Survivor....

Looks like a good crew. I think this one has the most eye candy for the female viewers - at least 3 or 4 hunks this time. I wonder if that was on purpose.

More importantly - A couple of nice looking girls this time too (of course, you can't have a Survivor with at least 1 hot chick for ratings). The hottie this time seems to be Erin Collins... although she didn't show too much she's cute and probably a DD. Not quite as hot as Sarah last time (Sarah was spectacular). But perhaps we should wait until we see Erin in a bikini.... I'm sure at least a million men will be hoping for that....

Two locals to root for :
Ken the NYC police officier
Shii Ann the executive recruiter from NY
both seem pretty down to earth people

I'll make one prediction right now - Robb DEFINATELY ain't gonna win this one

I loved it! Robb deserved to be voted off after raiding the banana supply without regard to the other tribe members' wishes. And last week, I celebrated too when they voted that super pain in the ass lazy son of a bitch Ghandia off.

At the moment, I'm rooting for the black guy or his friend to win.

That game of 21 that they played tonight is a very easy game. If you go first and know what you're doing, you can't lose. Obviously, the losing tribe didn't know what they were doing.

Hmmm survivor fans.......

Rob made the big mistake of being too visible, too vocal, too stupid to live. The below the radar types almost always win this game.

At least until the merge, you can't be too strong, too pretty, too vocal or too managerial or you're dead meat.

Once you can start winning individual immunities, those things become less important.

Last edited:
I knew there was a reason I liked you... (part 2)...

Originally posted by Intown
I loved it! Robb deserved to be voted off after raiding the banana supply without regard to the other tribe members' wishes. And last week, I celebrated too when they voted that super pain in the ass lazy son of a bitch Ghandia off.

At the moment, I'm rooting for the black guy or his friend to win.

That game of 21 that they played tonight is a very easy game. If you go first and know what you're doing, you can't lose. Obviously, the losing tribe didn't know what they were doing.
But here is what kills me... Shi Ann says that she is a "logic puzzle" wizard. This is the second time that she has been fu*ked by a logic puzzle. (First time was the moving/building of the pyramid.) It will be interesting to see how it plays out. I am so glad that Ghandia was voted off on the 17th.