Survey Says...

For all you L.I. guys out there. With the recent proliferation of AMPs in the area I realize that we have a lot more variety. Now, one of the things that has been concerning me as of late is that most AMPs do not have very young or attractive women. There used to be an AMP in flushing that you could get into only by word of mouth with at least 8 - 10 attractive women at any given time. It was right on Noerthern and 112th st. All the women were 8 and up in terms of attractiveness. But ever since that place closed down about a year ago, I haven't been able to find any AMPs with a lot of attractive girls. Hence this survey - who would you pick to be the most attractive providers in the AMP scene? Which AMP has the prettiest girls? I would be really curious to find out.

biggod

The Rifleman
Ram,

Most of the asian girls who work in MP are working in jersey these days. The driver pick them up and drive them to Jersey and at the end of the day drive them home. I have had some really beauty in jersey but the price is a little higher and service a little better. But I read a post about someone asking if their were chinese first and than hung up that could be one of these AMP working the old way.

Originally posted by biggod
Ram,

Most of the asian girls who work in MP are working in jersey these days. The driver pick them up and drive them to Jersey and at the end of the day drive them home. I have had some really beauty in jersey but the price is a little higher and service a little better. But I read a post about someone asking if their were chinese first and than hung up that could be one of these AMP working the old way.
What places are you talking about?