Super 831-406-3130

Hey dickhead....
are you going to tell me I haven't reviewed?
I guess you are too busy blowing everyone to shreds including myself.
Wrong wrong wrong but I know you are high and mighty.... just remember this as the best part of you has oozed down your mothers leg a long time ago.
Every thing you have said about me is dead wrong but hey if you keep talking and throwing enough shit eventually you will be right.
You have called out others for being wring and not posting reviews.... you call me out again here.... read read read.... then speak
Can't read a review I wrote? Can't find one? Should we conpare?

Hey 631 I know you have a ton of reviews I personally have read over a dozen. I am more mad about the 201 thread where you called me carlito and wiggs mentioned his stupid pope line. I am all about safety, and people tried to slander my review and opinion of what I saw. That is detrimental and I took great offense as to the condition of the provider. Would you want to contract an std or hiv and pass it along to a family member. As to the wheres your review well you have a short memory cause that was a direct quote form you in another thread to another member about the braille smoke screens ect. I see you can poke others but when the bear pokes back it's not ok. FYI I dont care if you contract aids because you are ignorant but don't let your review persuade another monger to possible contract a disease.
Well FYI Carlito is a running joke on the thread that has been referenced numerous times (as an info source look up Haillee Aubrey thread and see whee that comes from.
The review jab is in that particular review thread and was based on (if memory serves me correctly) the fact that he had just done 2 others like that and I was teying to catch up and saying to stop... review one (legit review) then move to the next
Contracting AIDS.... we all take risks... me I reviewed the in question provider after my one and only visit and once the other stuff came out.... I walk away and don't go back
The Pope line by Wiggs is a classic of looked upon as a whole to every shorter non descript "review". Cracks me up when I see it... knowing it's coming.
There are reviews that are good, bad and indifferent but reviews none the less. Someone saying they saw X and it was fun is NOT a review. I don't know what constitutes a review.... but I know it when I see it
On that note..... have to find me some for tonight

This chic is super cool. Nice personality n character. Can drink get ass off also lol. Known her for many years. She's out of state at the moment tho.

I think I saw an ad for her about a month ago in Nassau. I Could mistaken tho..
Her reviews sound great but the bolt ons kills it for me. I know that I miss out on some great providers like super and Mandy.. But I like em real.
If you're talking about Mandy the MILF from Ronkonkoma, they're real...there's not a whole lot to them, but what's there is really nice and definitely all natural.

She still around?
She was here roughly about a month ago. She moved down to North Carolina?? Virginia?? One of those. She said the cost of living is much cheaper and she could get more for her money. Typical bs'n between rounds .. She comes up every other month and stays 2-3 weeks.. She either stays around Bohemia sayville area, or rte 110 Melville when she does show up.

Shit. I thought I read the they were fake.
Gonna have to try her now.
You definitely should, slick. They're B's but firm and shapely for a 53 year-old; nicely proportioned to her body. I'm with you about natural...I was always tempted to visit Super - her location was convenient, she was well reviewed and a pretty woman, but the ink and bolt-ons kept me away. Don't get me wrong, that obviously appeals to lots of mongers' tastes, but Mandy's soft, clear skin and natural chest, plus everything else, always kept me coming back.