Sunrise strip club in Patterson

I have been here about 5 times so far and will copy and paste my last 4 visits here.

This was my first time in early June

I went to see my friend who works near there and we ended up here three times. Its pretty laid back and there are between 10-15 girls here. They have all types here and there isn't really a strong dollar parade.Really cool place to hang out and if you look thru that strip club magazine, they have buy one get one free drinks coupons.

My 8/03/2010 visit

Like I said it can be hit or miss on the chicas. Tonight was a hit, big time. Hot chicas everywhere. A cubana who treated me great! A real cutie from Cartegena, A smoking hot Boriqua, several hot Black women, a couple of Eastern European types. There must have been something in the air cause all of these chicas where coming over to visit and do impromptu lap dances in the bar for $1.

One after another cute spinner and they had all the countries covered. My night ended when the PR chica that was being hooged up most of the night came over and she was sitting on my lap chatting with us. By the way, she is bi as was at least 6 others and they were relieved when we said that they could have all the novias on the side if they decided to choose us as the ir sugar daddies.

Well after the PR chica was leaving, I asked her for a real kiss and she gave me a nice one on the lipps. I spent about $15 in 2 hours on them.

Last night

Dick Dawsen met up with Papi and myself at 7PM and we had a nice quiet dinner in a dinner and then headed over to the club.

As soon as we arrived, our usual spot in the back was available so we grabbed it. Dunedain, and Mighty joined us soon after and JD popped in. Papi's friend joined us as well. Now we were 7.

There were more than 25 girls in house and at least half came by to show us what they had to offer.

We left about 1:15 am after the wet Tee Shirt Contest.

Sunrise is weak now. It was fun when it first opened up, going back about 5 years ago.
It was mostly all young Brazilian babes. Full menu at the time. They closed a few times, re-opened with new owners, closed again, and now re-opened with new owners once again. If your looking for hot Brazilian sleaze, head to downtown P-Town, this place is not worth it unless your out with friends pre-gaming before a night-out.

Sunrise is weak now. It was fun when it first opened up, going back about 5 years ago.
It was mostly all young Brazilian babes. Full menu at the time. They closed a few times, re-opened with new owners, closed again, and now re-opened with new owners once again. If your looking for hot Brazilian sleaze, head to downtown P-Town, this place is not worth it unless your out with friends pre-gaming before a night-out.
Last few times I was there, they had

Colombians
Dominicans
Hondorians
Chinese
Korean
Russians, and the republics
Americans, the sleezy kind

Its a great mix going there and a very laid back place.