Sunrise Highway in Freeport

I did not stay for a session. I was there to help with their electric service. I might have but the location weirded me out. A firehouse on one side, and freeports electric dept right there. Probably LE parking at both locations all the time. But I know what questions to ask. So I posted what I knew. Enjoy. Good luck.
Ok thx.

Closed??

Hey guys... Just got back in the game - have been out of the country for a while. Anyway... They number for this place is disconnected. Any input?

-C

They number for this place is disconnected. Any input?

-C[/QUOTE]
I Drove past there Saturday, a handwritten sign said CLOSED. Strangely, on my way home late Sun night, i was passing there again, and while i couldnt read the sign on the door, there were lights on inside. Still, if phone not answering i would say another one bit the dust

Hi-
This will be my first post here! I have been out there lurking only because I've had nothing I could add to this groups fine scouting and reviews. Now I can add to this conversation thread.

I was wanting to visit my ATF at Nippon last Saturday - but phone was disconnected. Called my ATF - voicemail. Gave up. When I read the last 2 postings yesterday I decided to text my provider of choice. She replied this afternoon, quoted below:

"I will make new store in manhattan this month.. Wait..i wii invite you new store exactly. Thank you."