Sun Spa 425-361-2504

Stopped by to See Noah a 30 + Koran provider this past Wednesday September 7th for a tune up prior to heading out to Poland and beyond. Seven greeted me at the door, thought about taking her for a spi but asked for Noah. Another monger and I are trying to hook up next week for either a tag team or group action at Sun Spa; Noah is our choice, I wanted to let her know our plans.

Greeted by Noah with a hug, crotch grab, hand in hand off we go to the room. Pretty standard plan, I get naked while Noah warms the TS up. Since we know each other I hung out naked in the hallway catching up while she prepares the TS room. Nice TS with Noah getting naked with plenty of soapy body slides and hand jobs.

A quick dry off while Noah cleans the TS and off we go! Great CBJ with plenty of attention to all areas that need lots of love. Then Noah moves to 69 with her pussy in my face for a good ten minutes of mutual oral with me rimming her. Finally she says let’s go. We move to stanning Mish. Unfortunately, the culmination of two issues got in my way. First, I had sex two days prior and am an older guy. Second, I have a million thought in my mind as I prepared to head out of country. Are all the bills paid, did I take care of this and that, I need to get fitted for ballistic armor… so, needless to say, I began to soften up. Fortunately, I was with Noah.

Noah gets me on my back, gloves up, and slides a finger in me for an awesome prostrate massage. My cock is completely lubed up thanks to Noah and working well now. Then she says “ oh wow, three fingers”. Yep, three finger PM, pretty awesome! I’m working myself while getting finger fucked in the ass. Finally I couldn’t hold back, blew a nice load and felt instant stress relief.

We head back to the shower for a quick clean up and off I go reminding Noah I hope to return next week with a friend.

Enjoy and be safe all my friends out in cyber-land.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Three fingers? Sounds like you're just about ready for some cock or at least a dildo.

Hope you enjoy your trip to NY.
Amanda will still be here when you come back. Make an appointment!

This review is from late August, hope other mongers get a shot at Tina. My truck and I both needed servicing last Tuesday. Dropped the truck of at Grease Monkey and wandered across the street to Sun Spa with the intention of seeing Noah again; still trying to set up a MWM three way with her. Tina answered the door, I liked what I saw. I am an older guy who is not into young skinny woman, Tina is middle aged Korean with the body type I prefer.

Standards process, pay up front, get naked, and take a short sauna while the TS is prepared. On the table Tina has me face down to start, nice soap lather with a good scrub down. Next thing I know, she is naked giving me a great B2B rub on my backside; felt great! After my ass is brushed several times by her hands, Tine gets the message I like to receive ass play. She gloves up and proceeded to give me an awesome face down prostrate massage. I can hardly stay on my stomach because my cock is so hard. I finally get up on my knees and she begins to peg me with a finger or two and milk my now throbbing cock.

Fearing I am going to blow, I roll onto my back. Tine begins at my feet and slowly slides her soap glistening body to my mid section. Next up is a fine round of tit fucking. I wanted to feel Tina, tits on my chest, so I pull her up to be face to face. Not being a bareback person I figured I would be safe with some soap laden cock to pussy rubbing. Tina looks down at me, smiles, and slides my bare cock into her nicely trimmed and, tight pussy.

As I said, I am concerned about picking up a disease but, in for a penny, in for a pounding. When Tina slid me in she had the cutest little smile on her face; that turned me on. Tina rode me slow and tight for about 4 minutes and that was it, I blew a great load up into her. When I popped, Tina again smiled as if she enjoyed making me cum by riding me. I guess some of the providers may feel like I do when I make a woman cum by going down on them. Kind of a satisfying thing to bring others pleasure.

Anyway, rinsed off, into the sauna to dry, and back to the room. Since I was busy that day I told Tina I was going to head out, she seemed sad I was not staying for some cuddling and a massage; maybe next time I’ll not book my day with so. Urchin work crap.

Great experience and a nice provider. Next time I will use protection though, stresses me out to go bare as good as it may feel.
usual house fee $60 plus a $140 tip.