Suggested avatars

I was checking the Account Details section to see if it was fixed yet to allow me to add my avatar and the Avatar part was there. I just assumed that the so called glitch was fixed.
Thanks. I guess Slinky and the webmaster fixed it. Love the quote you chose. Glad you're an avatar convert.

There's a meat and greet at World2 in a couple weeks. I'd totally wear that if I was going! Do we ever have an UG meet-up?
Not allowed to pm/plan/attempt to plan meeting other ug members via this board directly or via back channels.
Your post is in s thread about avatars for some reason which I can't figure out
I do meet and greats-- but I avoid the meat and great cause it's not my thing. There have been some recent posts about TS however.
When I first joined there were UG parties but I was not able to attend but I heard stories....

Not allowed to pm/plan/attempt to plan meeting other ug members via this board directly or via back channels.
Your post is in s thread about avatars for some reason which I can't figure out
I do meet and greats-- but I avoid the meat and great cause it's not my thing. There have been some recent posts about TS however.
When I first joined there were UG parties but I was not able to attend but I heard stories....
If you followed along, he was replying to my comment about wearing the shirt to a meat and greet. So, his post in here was very logical. This is a fluff thread and continuity is not a big issue anyway.