Suffolk Lap Dance

Lisa is dom to the best of my knowledge, don't think she still provides other then that. Sometimes questions are as good as answers as other people might want to know the answers as well. Dont hate on lurkers.

welcum aboard..would you please provide a little more detail of your recent experience with the busty lisa..thanx

fu2
This is the same Lisa from CBs. I meant annoying in that her habit of continual chatter hasn't changed. She looks great though all opinions are strictly YMMV.

wow

This is the same Lisa from CBs. I meant annoying in that her habit of continual chatter hasn't changed. She looks great though all opinions are strictly YMMV.
I would really to try this placw BUT we use the laundry mat next door so you all know my dilemma-oh well ciao

i have been in the scene for few years and i just found out this site and joined. i'll try to contribute my past experience as its relates...so here it goes...i went to Suffolk lap dance Tuesday afternoon, Lisa has greeted me in. I asked to see the other girls, but they were giving dances...i paid 60 for the half and she took me to the back room and asked to sit down and relax. few minutes later she came back to the room, she said girls work on tips, so cough it up...i asked how much are the tips and she said she gets min. of 100 to 200 and up. i said thats not what i heard and it's well above my range and she was kinda like take it or leave it. i asked for refund of 60, first she said "they" don't like to refund, but she will refund me. so she gave my money back and literally kicked me out of the place.